On 12/7/2019 at 6:06 AM, Archbob said:

The assets been tumbling straight down for 2 years next month, its called reality, which people don't really want to face. There's no reason to treat an asset like a gem when its not behaving like one.

Sorry mate but if you had bought earlier you wouldn’t be looking at it that way 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a fun and interesting 3 years but i had to sell my remaining stack this past weekend. Not a day goes by that i don't regret not paying off some of my debt when i had the chance. I just never

Anyone that compares XRP or any crypto which are completely speculative assets with no fundamentals to the traditional stock market where companies generate revenue and have fundamentals is holding he

It's one thing to identify a technology, a product, or a service even, that has success written all over it. It's another to not get overly excited and jump in either too early or especially, too deep

Posted Images

22 hours ago, KevClem said:

No matter how much faith you have in xrp's success, please be sure to realise some real profits next time the bots decide to go belly up.

Life is short.

This I agree with,  nothing  to do with bots but my own greed and lack of understanding of this market 

i now have a plan to draw down  when price rises 👍

1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

This I agree with,  nothing  to do with bots but my own greed and lack of understanding of this market 

i now have a plan to draw down  when price rises 👍

If it rises due to artificial pump? By all means withdraw. But if there's a real obvious increase in price due to utility? I wouldn't. 

1 hour ago, Lambosexual said:

If it rises due to artificial pump? By all means withdraw. But if there's a real obvious increase in price due to utility? I wouldn't. 

😂 seriously! Lost out on massive gains @$3 and sold 10% at $1.09😞 It’s the greed that kills😬 I’ve a plan but 10% will stay there just for the kids 

👍

On 12/7/2019 at 12:35 AM, Staigera said:

You believe that guy cmn bro.

Some random dude who joined in Feb 2019 probably pumped his kids college fund in xrp at 0,5 cents. 

Dumb ass😂 you think that joining this forum gives you insight into my understanding of crytoy? I’ll educate you just for the fun of it, I’ve got some super cool kids who educated me about BTC around 2015 

you however bought into the hype and are now pissed at your losses😂😂😂 no irony here I just love the fact you are losing and I’m still winning

schadenfreude👍

5 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Dumb ass😂 you think that joining this forum gives you insight into my understanding of crytoy? I’ll educate you just for the fun of it, I’ve got some super cool kids who educated me about BTC around 2015 

you however bought into the hype and are now pissed at your losses😂😂😂 no irony here I just love the fact you are losing and I’m still winning

schadenfreude👍

Hahahahaha yea sure......  There you already lost me, I can't believe you could have produced anything "cool"

Unlike you lill fella i have already earned back my investment of a 100k I made, the good thing of investing what you can afford to lose  ;) I was only pissed because I could have doubled the 100 k my self in 2 years if I would have not placed it in the hands of a third party.  So your "schadenfreude" laugh sounds more pathetic then your usual attemt at trolling does.  But atleast you disscovered the laugh emoji from your "cool" kids 🤣

3 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Hahahahaha yea sure......  There you already lost me, I can't believe you could have produced anything "cool"

Unlike you lill fella i have already earned back my investment of a 100k I made, the good thing of investing what you can afford to lose  ;) I was only pissed because I could have doubled the 100 k my self in 2 years if I would have not placed it in the hands of a third party.  So your "schadenfreude" laugh sounds more pathetic then your usual attemt at trolling does.  But atleast you disscovered the laugh emoji from your "cool" kids 🤣

Yada yada. Third party choice 🤪 you’ve only yourself to blame 

2 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Yada yada. Third party choice 🤪 you’ve only yourself to blame 

Sheesh this guy hahaja. Hello I already earn good money this was nothing but a extra way of income. At my age you where probably scrubbing the floor at your local MC Donald's, your opinion is like a fart in the wind to me it certainly smells like it.

8 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Hey kids! Stop fighting!!!  Mom and dad want some peace and silence for once.

Go make a drawing ( credits @Trickery). 

Here are the instructions; 

87FD6AFB-4FF9-4B0B-924D-C5B1F2B0A2CC.png.492cf351b08dbe1d224ffa19ac755d16.png

Maybe I am over sensitive but you are referring to XRP right? We are definitely at step 3 patiently waiting for step 4 to happen. 🐛🐛🐛