Toroth

Good luck to you all

40 minutes ago, Victoria-Xrp said:

You come across really pathetic somethimes with your way to troll him must be a attention seeking disorder :)

Wow, Vicky, for a newb you have certainly done your homework! X member with a different name😂😂

25 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

No, the “ I’m rich at a young age and better than you all” brigade you mean. Lol.

I’ve a post history of more than 2 years and I’ve numerously said this very same thing! Do your research kiddo. 

Jealousy still oozes from you I see.

2 years of posting what exactly? Gifs and rockets.  LoL. Don't talk about research to me boy.

23 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Wow, Vicky, for a newb you have certainly done your homework! X member with a different name😂😂

Excuse me? 

I have been a member of this forum since oktober 2018. I always read on this forum and I always notice your zero input on any discussion rather then to try act cool to a bunch of strangers online, by trying to bash either new people asking questions about certain topics you deem trolling.

And it is pretty pathetic just as youre now accusing me of "being a member with a different name."

You have some mental issues that needs working out with and I'm not the person to deal with you bye.

1 minute ago, Victoria-Xrp said:

Excuse me? 

I have been a member of this forum since oktober 2018. I always read on this forum and I always notice your zero input on any discussion rather then to try act cool to a bunch of strangers online, by trying to bash either new people asking questions about certain topics you deem trolling.

And it is pretty pathetic just as youre now accusing me of "being a member with a different name."

You have some mental issues that needs working out with and I'm not the person to deal with you bye.

Just ignore him. The opinion of a earthworm should not concern the lion.

27 minutes ago, Staigera said:

Jealousy still oozes from you I see.

2 years of posting what exactly? Gifs and rockets.  LoL. Don't talk about research to me boy.

I take that as you actually agree with the content of my post above ( and in fact: if you did some real research with 99% of all my posts. I can’t say the same about yours though) but are reluctant to admit so because you obviously have something personal against me. Doesn’t matter, you’ll get over it and take the advice our mod just posted and leave emotions against persons out of it.  May take some years.

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
I never posted a rocket!! Quotes or it didn’t happen. Prove me wrong, lol

7 minutes ago, Victoria-Xrp said:

Excuse me? 

I would say the same but your input has been nothing for over 12 months so until you provide insightful and useful information with more than 0 input on any particular discussion, you just noise to me 

but thanks for taking part this time around, it’s been wonderful to make your acquaintance 😬

3 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Champion of the disgruntled heavy bag holders who have lost hope, I knew you would find your vocation in life, kiddo

Get a room and swap sob stories with your new friends 😂😂

:beach: What’s another year 🎵 

1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

You forgot the “quips” so many delightful quips 😂😂

1 hour ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

True! 😆

It’s the most master of quips against the most master of ego here. 

Sheeesh talk about getting a room together... I'm kinda 90% sure that you both are at this moment.