Good luck to you all

On 12/21/2019 at 5:09 PM, Spekul8 said:

Rude. cheap shot. 

Quite often what we see in others, is what we see down deep inside in ourselves.  "jerk" 

You are right, you are not a pychologist, neiter a trader that understands price.   You derive your entire worth from "likes" and living on this forum...I gave you one ..child. Now you can have your ice cream. 

He is a paid troll. See his posts from 2018. He was forecasting 10 USD per 1 XRP in 2019)))

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a fun and interesting 3 years but i had to sell my remaining stack this past weekend. Not a day goes by that i don't regret not paying off some of my debt when i had the chance. I just never

Anyone that compares XRP or any crypto which are completely speculative assets with no fundamentals to the traditional stock market where companies generate revenue and have fundamentals is holding he

It's one thing to identify a technology, a product, or a service even, that has success written all over it. It's another to not get overly excited and jump in either too early or especially, too deep

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Fidel_Castro said:

He is a paid troll. See his posts from 2018. He was forecasting 10 USD per 1 XRP in 2019)))

Paid? More delusional conspiracy theories? 
Feel free to show a quote related to $10 and context.

As for as I remember, I begged people not to add to losing positions for over a year! If that is trolling, ok. I made a price prediction that any retruns that XRP will produce will be average at best. The $3+ run was a result of exchange manipulation,  not the fundamentals of XRP.  All Crypto was manipulated at the time.  The first post ever on this forum was a request to diversify between coins. 

On 12/21/2019 at 8:37 AM, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Ahh, the good old “ I’m here to save people”.  Nice to read that for the 436-th time. 

When do you learn that people who base their decisions on opinions on an internet forum of strangers ( wether the advice is buying, selling or wear a strange hat) are already lost? 

Nah, mostly an echo chamber in here.  Anytime someone has any critical, rational thought or valid concerns, it's labelled as FUD and the poster is labelled as a TROLL.  If you look at all the crypto projects objectively, those are the people you should have paid most attention to.  The people who keep posting, keep buying, this is good news, it can't get any lower, you have to be crazy to sell at these prices, I just bought more....are either completely stupid or getting paid by Ripple.  

1 minute ago, fatlever said:

are either completely stupid or getting paid by Ripple.  

Scrooge ? Is that you?

Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Let your heart be light
From now on your troubles will be out of sight

Make the Yuletide gay
From now on your troubles will be miles away

Here we are as in olden days
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who are dear to us
Gather near to us once more

Through the years we all will be together
If the fates allow
Hang a shining star upon the highest place

So have yourself a merry little Christmas
So have yourself a merry little Christmas

8 minutes ago, fatlever said:

Nah, mostly an echo chamber in here.  Anytime someone has any critical, rational thought or valid concerns, it's labelled as FUD and the poster is labelled as a TROLL.  If you look at all the crypto projects objectively, those are the people you should have paid most attention to.  The people who keep posting, keep buying, this is good news, it can't get any lower, you have to be crazy to sell at these prices, I just bought more....are either completely stupid or getting paid by Ripple.  

People want to see an inevitable reality, and if someone stands in the way of this reality, they call it "FUD." It's convenient and easy to label someone when the mob is united in its opinion. Ripple does not have to pay anyone anymore, because the speculators of XRP are doing a good job bringing new money in with their posts and twits, or just making existing members dump additional money. 

Look at this article about ETH: https://www.coindesk.com/into-the-ether-90-of-all-eth-wallets-now-out-of-the-money

This gives you a precise presentation of the behavior of speculators related to Crypto. While XRP and ETH are different, the speculator's behavior around it is not. The fan base of XRP would fall into the same stats of most speculators being losers.  
If XRP has a rally, most will exit with a sigh of relief if they had a chance to breakeven.  

Maybe now they realize that the guys who tried to infuse a dose of reality are not that bad.  Honesty in this case has no reward. 

16 minutes ago, Spekul8 said:

Merry Xmas. The stage is yours again for the anchor.  "now it's A GREAT time time to buy....Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la "  

I never, never said anything remote, quote me if you can. In 6000 posts, never a rocket gif, never advice to buy ( or sell), never predicting price will go (very) high (er). 

You do that in real life too? Generalising, putting people in boxes, thinking black or white?  Dangerous. And false. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Spelling
3 hours ago, Spekul8 said:

Paid? More delusional conspiracy theories? 
Feel free to show a quote related to $10 and context.

As for as I remember, I begged people not to add to losing positions for over a year! If that is trolling, ok. I made a price prediction that any retruns that XRP will produce will be average at best. The $3+ run was a result of exchange manipulation,  not the fundamentals of XRP.  All Crypto was manipulated at the time.  The first post ever on this forum was a request to diversify between coins. 

I am not talking about you. 

3 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I never, never said anything remote, quote me if you can. In 6000 posts, never a rocket gif, never advice to buy ( or sell), never predicting price will go (very) high (er). 

You do that in real life too? Generalising, putting people in boxes, thinking black or white?  Dangerous. And false. 

You seem to go against everything I say, so it is natural to conclude that you are on the opposite side. My real life is nothing like this forum behavior. Neither is yours. I have no doubt. 

I recently read a book by Jaron Lanier -Ten arguments for deleting your social media accounts right now.  

Quote: 

"Ordinary people are brought together in a setting in which the main-or often the only-reward that's available is attention. They can't reasonably expect to earn money, for instance. Ordinary users can gain only fake power and wealth, not real power or wealth. So mind games become dominant. 

With nothing else to seek but attention, ordinary people tend to become Axxholes, because the bigger Axxholes, get the most attention. This inherent bias towards AXXholedom flavors the action of all the other BUMMER (social media platform) machine." 

So again, I am not like this in real life. I will stop here. The time spent here on the forum is just not worth it. 

Those who chase a dream will never get it, and those who get it...got it way before this forum. But it was a valuable lesson for me: Whatever I do is right, because the market is just a vehicle for a transfer of wealth from one to another. FOMO will stay forever, and people will average down, among other behavior that defies logic. I hope that when the next asset will "explode," people will get in early, recognize the madness of the crowd and capitalize on it.   

All the best for 2020 to you and all the members here. Wishing you health and wealth. 

Spek 

5 minutes ago, Spekul8 said:

You seem to go against everything I say, so it is natural to conclude that you are on the opposite side. My real life is nothing like this forum behavior. Neither is yours. I have no doubt. 

No sweat man, I’m not angry.  And no, in real life I’m not very different than on this forum, although no 100% match ofcourse. But I’m very attached to authenticity, for myself and for others.  I’m not against you, only against generalisations and judging people based on ...... yes, based on what exactly?  

It’s better to react to individual posts, with quotes and reacting fact based on a single post than talking about “ us and them” in general terms. Imho. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.