Good luck to you all

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a fun and interesting 3 years but i had to sell my remaining stack this past weekend. Not a day goes by that i don't regret not paying off some of my debt when i had the chance. I just never

Anyone that compares XRP or any crypto which are completely speculative assets with no fundamentals to the traditional stock market where companies generate revenue and have fundamentals is holding he

It's one thing to identify a technology, a product, or a service even, that has success written all over it. It's another to not get overly excited and jump in either too early or especially, too deep

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 1:06 AM, Archbob said:

The assets been tumbling straight down for 2 years next month, its called reality, which people don't really want to face. There's no reason to treat an asset like a gem when its not behaving like one.

"Reality und crybto sbeculadors, AKA future technology Hinffesdors, are tvo lines in sbace zat vill neffer Hinterzect"  

Albert Einstein

(or a drunk German smoking up with Brad and Snoop ) ...Can't remember. 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:04 AM, Tinyaccount said:

True dat.  So far I’ve lost a golden opportunity to sell and buy back about five hundred times.  :)   On the other hand I haven’t lost anything until I sell though.  :JC_doubleup:

You LOSE the minute your invetment turns negative, just like any other asset.  Your networth just went down. 

How many times did I tell you here that depsite knowledge you also need to have cash management. You turned a 300% winner to a loser, and that is sad.   

On 12/5/2019 at 1:57 PM, JASCoder said:

(three, if you count the certainty of getting in trouble if you ask out your ex-GF's sister, heh)

On 12/5/2019 at 4:22 PM, invest2lose said:

Go on...

On 12/5/2019 at 4:28 PM, Trendkill said:

Death and taxes.

You haven't heard that one before..?

Looking for more information regarding: Ex-GF sister.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:14 PM, Spekul8 said:

You LOSE the minute your invetment turns negative, just like any other asset.  Your networth just went down. 

How many times did I tell you here that depsite knowledge you also need to have cash management. You turned a 300% winner to a loser, and that is sad.   

12 hours ago, Spekul8 said:

hey Genious...A winner is the one who who cashed out, not the one who buys. 

I hadn't seen your name in quite some time, I forgot you were a such a complete and utter jerk. 

On 12/17/2019 at 6:14 AM, Spekul8 said:

You should have known by now those who rely on xrp to be their savior when it comes to becoming wealthy have no cash management, same people who buy lottery every week.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:33 PM, RegalChicken said:

I hadn't seen your name in quite some time, I forgot you were a such a complete and utter jerk. 

I am sorry I do not "live" on this forum...I have other businesses actually to run. 

And why am I a jerk? Another guy comes here with the "buy now" and other brilliant "If I did not sell, I am not a loser"...You are not tired of the same nonsense for years and years that led many people here down the road of broke!? No Sir, not a jerk. I am the one trying to save people their hard-earned capital telling them not to average down and stop buying.  
What is the alternative? Join the same old "$25 is coming?" sell hope?  It's 18 cents!!! 95% of the people would have been better off not touching this at all. 

Everyone thinks that there is someone who knows more than others (FOMO), and in reality, everyone is just at a loss of how low this technology can sink to...and still sinking.  

On 12/20/2019 at 12:28 PM, RegalChicken said:

I'm not a psychologist, I couldn't answer that. Maybe mom didn't hug you enough (or too much). 

Rude. cheap shot. 

Quite often what we see in others, is what we see down deep inside in ourselves.  "jerk" 

You are right, you are not a pychologist, neiter a trader that understands price.   You derive your entire worth from "likes" and living on this forum...I gave you one ..child. Now you can have your ice cream. 

Edited by Spekul8
On 12/20/2019 at 6:03 AM, Spekul8 said:

I am the one trying to save people their hard-earned capital telling them not to average down and stop buying.  

Ahh, the good old “ I’m here to save people”.  Nice to read that for the 436-th time. 

When do you learn that people who base their decisions on opinions on an internet forum of strangers ( wether the advice is buying, selling or wear a strange hat) are already lost? 

42 minutes ago, Spekul8 said:

You derive your entire worth from "likes" and living on this forum...

Rule #1 on internet : never, never listen to members with more than, let’s say, 1000 likes!  More likes are a clear indication that he/she ’s an opportunistic populist, manipulating and influencing opinions for his/her own objectives.  A bit like the elections in the US ( or other democratic countries) :  beware of the winner.....how did he/she get the majority of the votes? 

( btw: you yourself are at risk with almost 1000 likes!!!) 

But:  “ blame the likers, not the liked”

Kim Kardashian, 2016. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
Gender neutrality

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.