T800

Dilip Rao retiring.

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

It’s bad enough having to see idiotic posts...  please at least leave politics at the door.

oh, inviting Clinton on swell was not political,  and by the way people are idiot if they think without political reason any thing related to Ripple would be success, 

new world order with one global currency is political motive. do u get it. DEM/soros/rothschild are failing.   Trump will end FED by gold standard in his next term,

Regulations are in control of totally by politicians , 

32 minutes ago, Prince123 said:

oh, inviting Clinton on swell was not political,  and by the way people are idiot if they think without political reason any thing related to Ripple would be success, 

new world order with one global currency is political motive. do u get it. DEM/soros/rothschild are failing.   Trump will end FED by gold standard in his next term,

We all surely agree that politics can affect the progress of XRP.  

However the vast majority of us also know that political discussions poison the well in a forum.  So in general we try to avoid touching on the political side of things.  So please leave the politics at the door.

11 hours ago, King34Maine said:

In fact, I view his retirement as as a positive sign. It shows that Ripple is well past the education phase with the global payment infrastructure stakeholders who control the levers of monetary policy and and the flow of money (i.e. Central Banks, IMF, BIS, etc) and have positioned themselves in the preverbal sweet spot. 

Yes because the likes of Coca Cola stopped advertising and pushing awareness of their product decades ago after they were confident people knew who they were.

You don't get to a point and then stop telling people who you are and what you're about. It's a constant, evolving process.

I don't read anything negative into his retirement (mainly because I haven't read anything into it at all), but this is the second time I've seen someone say a person leaving their job at Ripple is because 'their work is done'*. If that was the attitude at Ripple - if that's how the company encouraged its employees to think - it would be dead already. "Right we've done enough, we can stop now!"

*The other one was a while ago, don't remember who it was that left or who made the comment. Or if it was even on here. Huzzah.

1 hour ago, Caracappa said:

All the conspiracy theories and hidden messages aside, perhaps the man just wants to enjoy his pension finally?

Yeah, what's the point in making money all your life if you don't have a couple of years to spend it properly. 

So his measuring stick for progress has always been getting banks to hold XRP directly. He’s set to retire 31 December 2019 and Germany’s set to enable banks to hold XRP 1 January 2020. I don’t know how old he is or how old readers of this post are but, I know that when I get to look like his age I’ll be retired and be nowhere near as successful he has been. Maybe it’s just that he sees his objective in life as achieved?

https://decrypt.co/12603/new-law-makes-germany-crypto-heaven

65C74A7E-CB43-4389-93CD-2C9695B3D7FF.jpeg

18 hours ago, Freaky said:

Well, I think there are recent events that have turned me bullish, but it's not something I want to share in public just yet.

Why do folks do this.... is it the fear of being bashed by XRP haters?  Why announce a hint of something at all....many here are hanging on every crumb of info they can get and some take these at face value.....I for one LOVE crumbs and then go off and do my own deep dive research.  I don't hang on anyone's crumbs,  but do find it has helped me to dig and dive deeper into learning more.  I am very secure in my position and for me its only a matter of time before I am laughing at my haters.

This being said....throw it out there....make notes of those who bash,  and then tag them when your info pans out.

Just my thoughts.

On 12/2/2019 at 2:55 PM, Freaky said:

Well, I think there are recent events that have turned me bullish, but it's not something I want to share in public just yet.

So your hinting that Westpac might be planning on using XRP?

11 hours ago, ianinthefuture said:

You don't get to a point and then stop telling people who you are and what you're about. It's a constant, evolving process.

Well, yes, that's a no brainer. I stated in my previous response that "it completes/fulfills the tenure of HIS most recent role, over the past two years, as Ripple's Global Head of Infrastructure Innovation..." This Infrastructure Innovation program that Rao headed up was a separate/specific marketing/education initiative that Ripple created to focus solely on those entities tasked with overseeing monetary policy (i.e. Central Banks etc.). As I said, his retirement, in my opinnion, indicates that he completed his job with respect to growing and developing this marketing/education initiative not that Ripple will stop educating/marketing themselves. Ripple has been full-steam ahead with key hires for their marketing division. If you look at Ripple's career webpage you will see that they are hiring for several marketing positions. To be perfectly honest, I fully expect that those who were involved/part of this Infrastructure Innovation initiative will most likely be assimilated/merged into Ripple's broader Marketing/Advertising apparatus as the company continues to grow and streamline key business/operational infrastructures. 

16 hours ago, Prince123 said:

You forgot the illuminatti and brics destroying the usd by selling rail gun nanotech to jamaica🤔