T800

Dilip Rao retiring.

15 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I live in Australia.  It’s a small place.  We all know each other.  His brother was telling me last night at the BBQ that it’s because he doesn’t want to have to deal with the flood of new customers they are about to receive.  :JC_doubleup:

Well, I'm an aussie as well, and his sister told me at the local RSL that they hit an iceberg.

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yeah, probably time to re-arrange the deck chairs.

I only hope if this whole Ripple\XRP experiment fails it goes down quickly, as this slow decline in price and adoption is like dying a slow painful death at the moment.

Edited by Guest

Just now, Freaky said:

I only hope if this whole Ripple\XRP experiment fails it goes down quickly, as this slow decline in price is like dying a slow painful death at the moment.

Oh this brings back memories...  lots of posts like that just before XMAS 2017.

I’m not saying it will definitely happen but it would be a delicious irony.  :JC_doubleup:

Just now, Tinyaccount said:

Oh this brings back memories...  lots of posts like that just before XMAS 2017.

I’m not saying it will definitely happen but it would be a delicious irony.  :JC_doubleup:

Well, I think there are recent events that have turned me bullish, but it's not something I want to share in public just yet.

3 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Well, I think there are recent events that have turned me bullish, but it's not something I want to share in public just yet.

Yes I’m suffering from severe cognitive dissonance.  The whole market is depressed and the price facts as they stand are appalling and yet I’m getting a strong feeling of pieces falling into place.

The one that should have everyone dancing on tables if the implications are fully understood is the German law allowing BANKS to hold, buy and sell crypto.  I truly have zero doubt.

Edited by Tinyaccount
Spellun