gkatz

Galgitron's bionic XRP

Hi all;

I searched but coulnt find a thread on this blog: http://galgitron.net/Post/The-Bionic-XRP

did I miss it? I mean, I did not learn anything new but for sure there are some ball busters there. also, maybe some contraditions.

on one hand blog says only other people's money pouring into the market will make the price go up. on the other blog says utility will boost the price. I dont think that by utility he means money pouring into the market and its all momenraty.

Edited by gkatz

1 hour ago, LilBender said:

Every month, when her aunt flo visits her, Galgitron feels the incessant need to tell everyone what they already know; albeit with the condescending, dismissive tone we all know and love from  her

I just really like the sarcastic writing style, whatever the content. And in logic almost every article makes sense to me. Not saying that it is the full truth but material to think and occasionally laugh about.

8 hours ago, Caracappa said:

I just really like the sarcastic writing style, whatever the content. And in logic almost every article makes sense to me. Not saying that it is the full truth but material to think and occasionally laugh about.

Makes more sense that the XRP moon garbage posted on social media each day.

2 hours ago, Sporticus said:

Ripple manipulates the space

No doubt, in your mind,  me asking this will confirm your belief about our bias...    :)    but what makes you think that?  

I can almost guarantee you have no evidence for it because it has been argued long and hard here for a long time,  and not once has anyone saying that type of thing backed it up with any evidence (that I have seen).  It’s all based on ‘I have a feeling’ or ‘what else can it be?’

I also disagree that no criticism is allowed...  I’ve seen many (as you describe it) whiney ******* moan that they are jumped on when they criticise,  but in reality it’s often just being asked for evidence of their claims...  which unfortunately often devolves into name calling to the credit of no one involved.

We all are subject to our own confirmation bias,  but I sincerely think I have an open mind if there are real criticisms.  I’ve made some on odd occasions myself.  But mostly I see just Ripple bashing based on annoyance at price action.

I consider Galgitron to be an authority on the market. Unlike basically all of the rest of the YouTube, Twitter, and XRPChat personalities. He's the only one that my more serious mind, takes seriously.

Edited by mrhat75

If micropayments will clog the xrpl and make such payment system useless due to incease in the fee. Why would ripple donate 1 billion xrp to such company? 

If micropayments will clog the xrpl and make such payment system useless due to incease in the fee. Why would ripple donate 1 billion xrp to such company? 

to my understanding micropayment systems can and should be build around paychans or off ledger.
btw, are coil payments going straight on ledger? Are is it working like xrptipbot (off ledger accounts)?