itcdominic

Interesting view from a Bitcoin Investor (Maxi?)

3 hours ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Seems like you aren’t long enough in the market to understand the switch joke . Maybe stop judging people 

Oh I’ve been around long enough, mid 2017.. just not around long enough to be able to decipher through text on a screen what is sarcasm and what isn’t, so pleease, forgive me.

Theres still enough people using that term seriously, as you well know so there we have it.

13 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

Oh I’ve been around long enough, mid 2017.. just not around long enough to be able to decipher through text on a screen what is sarcasm and what isn’t, so pleease, forgive me.

Theres still enough people using that term seriously, as you well know so there we have it.

We are both on the same team (pro xrp), I just think that building liquidity is one of the hardest things possibly. I give it another 5 years

Edited by Zerp_Legend

7 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

We are both on the same team (pro xrp), I just think that building liquidity is one of the hardest things possibly. I give it another 5 years

I know man, you were quick to call me out as insulting you but likewise all I did was read your comment wrong. I should have known had I paid attention to your karma.

It’s all good my end  and I am in complete agreement regards to the liquidity and martlet making, it’s just just starting and is going to take plenty of time

1 hour ago, Zerp_Legend said:

... I just think that building liquidity is one of the hardest things possibly. I give it another 5 years

This IMHO is an important fact, a reality I too keep propagating.

We hoarders are not helpful to Ripple and the other stake holder's current priorities, which is building up massive pools of ready liquidity (ie buy/sell orders on the World's exchange order-books). Until there is a pervasive and robust depth of market alive and responsive, the bigger potential user base remains rightfully skeptical that the network has the capacity to support their use cases.

So they wait and watch.

To encourage us XRP "investors" with lots of hype and breadcrumbs, just to encourage us to buy and squirrel away moar zerps,  is the LAST thing they should do.

Re-wiring the entire global financial system is just gonna take a little more time to bake.

39 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

This IMHO is an important fact, a reality I too keep propagating.

We hoarders are not helpful to Ripple and the other stake holder's current priorities, which is building up massive pools of ready liquidity (ie buy/sell orders on the World's exchange order-books). Until there is a pervasive and robust depth of market alive and responsive, the bigger potential user base remains rightfully skeptical that the network has the capacity to support their use cases.

So they wait and watch.

To encourage us XRP "investors" with lots of hype and breadcrumbs, just to encourage us to buy and squirrel away moar zerps,  is the LAST thing they should do.

Re-wiring the entire global financial system is just gonna take a little more time to bake.

But my understanding is we hoarders can lend our XRP to the Market makers.  Never worked out how that works.

It does not matter where in the world my XRP is located, so I do not mind them using it to go back and forth across borders, as long as they give it back to me afterwards.

One way to increase liquidity is to increase the price of the tokens; twice the value twice the liquidity (I think)

Edited by Julian_Williams