Sign in to follow this  
Mitty

A step forward by Ripple on-demand liquidity: Final Payment of 20 Million

10 hours ago, Spartaksus said:

"Last month, we announced that MoneyGram began using On-Demand Liquidity for payments to the Philippines, and we're excited to support MoneyGram's further expansion into Europe and Australia.

Man this is must be making the Moneygram stocks soar to new heights!

2 hours ago, Grey said:

I can never get an exact number of shares that Ripple holds, no matter where I look.

" Ripple will own 9.95 percent of the outstanding common stock of MoneyGram, and approximately 15 percent on a fully-diluted basis including non-voting warrants held by Ripple."

Not an exact count but you can extrapolate from there. Probably will need to wait for the next 1/4ly which i assume will contain top X shareholders holdings.

Moneygram, the America based fund organization has declared that Ripple, a top name on blockchain stage has total the guaranteed 50 million USD venture guaranteed recently by making the last installment of 20 million USD on November 25, 2019

Ripple purchased the offers in the organization at $4.10 per share, which means a significant rectification in the Moneygram’s reasonable worth.

Win-Win circumstance for both the gatherings

Ripple’s and Moneygram’s association can be gone back to 2018, around then Moneygram chose to give a rush to a test case program by testing cryptographic money XRP as far as decreasing its cash moving expense.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

I see. So they got 6,237,523 in the first round, with $30 million. Then they got 4,251,449 this second round, with $20 million. That adds up to 10,488,972 shares total.

I hope I’m reading it right 😂