XRP market bottoming

7 hours ago, Daniel210 said:

Does technical analysis work like these youtubers explain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLTsKTd78jg

drunk kate mckinnon GIF by Saturday Night Live

if it did work , why are they you tubers .  There are some TA threads in here would be your best bet if your in to that , some very genuine people in there , i don't subscribe to TA , this market is pure speculation ATM IMHO  

1 hour ago, FarangKiNok said:

One thing is for sure. TA or not, XRP below 20 cents are a shoo-in. Its insane not to invest in XRP now.

So you keep on throwing money you don't have into XRP and you keep losing more money.  And your advice is that it's insane not to buy now even though it was an amazing opportunity to buy at $0.40?  And people have been repeating the same nonsense since over ~$3.00.  

On 6/18/2019 at 4:45 AM, FarangKiNok said:

I’m happy xrp is going back down as I keep buying more.

On 7/4/2019 at 7:21 AM, FarangKiNok said:

One thing is for sure. TA or not, XRP below 20 cents are a shoo-in. Its insane not to invest in XRP now.

On 8/28/2019 at 4:08 PM, FarangKiNok said:

Now is the time to buy more! Great deals to be had all around, some new coins added. Just wish I had more fiat. 

2 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

This idea that you should constantly be grabbing up more and more XRP as if future price appreciation is a sure thing, is foolish.  Do your research, put in some money that you can afford to lose, hodl, and move on to more standard investments.

2 hours ago, fatlever said:

So you keep on throwing money you don't have into XRP and you keep losing more money.  And your advice is that it's insane not to buy now even though it was an amazing opportunity to buy at $0.40?  And people have been repeating the same nonsense since over ~$3.00.  

This guy is like the XRP guys on twitter , fake accounts to pump people to buy XRP and get more likes/follows , 90% are fake on YouTube comments/twitter and maybe even on forums 

5 hours ago, mrhat75 said:

This idea that you should constantly be grabbing up more and more XRP as if future price appreciation is a sure thing, is foolish.  Do your research, put in some money that you can afford to lose, hodl, and move on to more standard investments.

I couldn't agree more, and yet feel foolish myself for continuing to do so.  After more than two years of accumulation, I've heard it all before - "we will never see prices below X again," etc. And at this time I'm almost back down to my initial purchase price.  I've felt the exhilaration of the bull run and thought myself to be a savvy "investor," when in reality it was just good timing. I've felt the sting of never having sold for any profit as we crested lower and lower and unfortunately raised my average by purchasing continuing to buy from $1.00 and back down. It's almost an obsession at this point, clearly not rational. I do believe in the future utility of XRP and appreciation and thankfully already have my "stack," yet I find myself continuing to "buy the dips." Hopefully we will all be rewarded or one day be featured on a documentary about the fools who lost money on crypto.  Oh well, thankfully if nothing comes from it my life won't change in any meaningful way so I guess I'll hodl. 

Edited by Sooner443
20 hours ago, fatlever said:

We were gifted another drop today. I just added to my position, a small, but necessary order.

14 hours ago, Sooner443 said:

I couldn't agree more, and yet feel foolish myself for continuing to do so.  After more than two years of accumulation, I've heard it all before - "we will never see prices below X again," etc. And at this time I'm almost back down to my initial purchase price.  I've felt the exhilaration of the bull run and thought myself to be a savvy "investor," when in reality it was just good timing. I've felt the sting of never having sold for any profit as we crested lower and lower and unfortunately raised my average by purchasing continuing to buy from $1.00 and back down. It's almost an obsession at this point, clearly not rational. I do believe in the future utility of XRP and appreciation and thankfully already have my "stack," yet I find myself continuing to "buy the dips." Hopefully we will all be rewarded or one day be featured on a documentary about the fools who lost money on crypto.  Oh well, thankfully if nothing comes from it my life won't change in any meaningful way so I guess I'll hodl. 

Funny, this exactly tells my story too. It leans to an addiction and I might became blind... but somehow there is still a strong belief it might actually end up very positive. 

Our chances, gosh I dont know. Hopefully above 50%. And if that resonates with a 5X - 10X gain then the risk is justified for me. 

• 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.