Hodor , missed but not forgotten

Truckdriver

Here here.  Reading an always fresh copy of the "Hodor Times" on my laptop while sipping a hot cup of coffee on a Saturday mornin....  good times.  I miss him.  Hope he's doing well building whatever it is he set out to build.  He wanted to make a piece of the XRP ecosystem instead of just report on it.

I was going to start calling him Baghdad Bob II if he was still around. Back in 2017,  I thought his blog would end up either an important part of the historical record of a revolution in money or an eventual page 404 error. I'm betting on page 404 error now. He could get you going with his optimism though. I'll give him that.

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Me too.  Greatly missed, and like you I often wonder what he is going to reappear as.

It is perhaps appropriate to mention a thank you to @LeonidasH who is doing a good job at XRParade in keeping us informed.  

Totally agree @LeonidasH is a must follow , his website is the first place i direct people interested in XRP . A very valuable member of the community. 

Time for conspiracy theories

Isn't it funny that Hodor gets out just before the massive drop and Joel Katz sells his XRP just months ago where it's really going downhill?

THEY KNEW WHAT!

Illuminati? Freemasons? The biggest scam in human history and we are the poor lambs on the slaughterhouse?

Revolution now?

I bought some fresh XRP yesterday :D

To tell the truth, I don't miss him. A self proclaimed prophet gathering disgusting cultists. Look where we are now - 0.21 and keep falling. And 0.1 is a sure thing if not next week, then next month.
Just imagine how many folks didn't sell in time because of those hopium posts.

Edited by longhodler

7 minutes ago, longhodler said:

To tell the truth, I don't miss him. A self proclaimed prophet gathering disgusting cultists. Look where we are now - 0.21 and keep falling. And 0.1 is a sure thing if not next week, then next month.
Just imagine how many folks didn't sell in time because of those hopium posts.

I knew this post would bring out the sad sack's and so far you take the cake , well done , anymore ? you can do better than that surely.