Sign in to follow this  
tony71

Cycles of XRP

A guy with funny hair says that XRP rises to $28 within a few months.

Absolute "NOBRAINER" would be XRP.

Seriously, why is this shared? 

This is pure Hopium. There are millions of these videos and they are more likely to make XRP seen as frivolous shit.

When I invested in XRP back then and my dad googled XRP, the first hits were "How to become a millionaire with XRP in a few years". There he was first deterred.

Edited by Elysium2030

4 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

This is pure Hopium. There are millions of these videos and they are more likely to make XRP seen as frivolous shit.

When I invested in XRP back then and my dad googled XRP, the first hits were "How to become a millionaire with XRP in a few years". There he was first deterred.

He looks like an exaggerated version of Alex Cobb....I actually thought for a moment it was a spoof video.  

6 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

I believe he’s a year early thought. 2020 is just another boring year.  But it’s interesting to get someone else point of view.  I October he did mention we maybe going much lower and he was right. 

18 minutes ago, tony71 said:

I believe he’s a year early thought. 2020 is just another boring year.  But it’s interesting to get someone else point of view.  I October he did mention we maybe going much lower and he was right. 

I've got a feeling he might be pretty close, but that's more because what he predicts is 99% in line with what I had in mind for quite some time now… So wishful thinking perhaps :)

7 hours ago, tony71 said:

So in October he said that the price could go down further. What a prophet.

Watch his video from May where XRP breaks out of the Descending Triangle since ATH.

Not a word about the price possibly going down (under 30 cents), not a word about the cycle he's promoting now in his video. 

In short: He has no plan what will happen because nobody has this plan. He just points out a possibility that can happen, of course, but nobody knows.

We all want him to be right, we all want him to have a clue. But it's just not more than wish.

Invest only the money, which you can lose to 100%. This is my only recommendation. 

I think Ripple have modelled the market effects as best they can.  They have a good idea of what’s coming and an intimate understanding of the fine detail.  To me their demeanour (the only thing I can use a guide) seems to be quietly confident,  and increasingly so over the last six months.

I’m pretty sure that barring a unpredictable calamity,  the price will be significantly higher at some point in the near to mid term.

Anyone who thinks they have a better handle than that is deluded in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I think Ripple have modelled the market effects as best they can.  They have a good idea of what’s coming and an intimate understanding of the fine detail.  To me their demeanour (the only thing I can use a guide) seems to be quietly confident,  and increasingly so over the last six months.

I’m pretty sure that barring a unpredictable calamity,  the price will be significantly higher at some point in the near to mid term.

Anyone who thinks they have a better handle than that is deluded in my opinion.

You might be right, but I am NOT holding my breath lol

Although the guy resembles a White Walker, :lol: the video was worthwhile to understand the predicable 3-4 year phases and the buy-in opportunity we have now. Also, it gave me pause to see what significant price movement looks like versus these daily TA wars which rarely register on whole.

Edited by TreeLine

15 hours ago, 2ndtimearound said:

He looks like an exaggerated version of Alex Cobb....I actually thought for a moment it was a spoof video.  

Wow, I never bothered watching the video till you posted this. How right you are! This is Alex Cobb in a few years if this xrp thing don't work out hahaha

Sign in to follow this