TaylorWarden

Silver to XRP Ripple Transaction and Reserves Valuations

I have made a couple of spreadsheets which value silver relative to XRP using American Coinage & Canadian Coinage.  These spreadsheets will allow you to input the price of XRP and Silver (in grams) then calculates 1. how much XRP 1g of silver purchases 2. how much XRP a troy ounce of silver purchases 3. how many transactions you can submit by using 1g of silver to purchase XRP 4. how many transactions you can submit by using 1ozt of silver to purchase XRP 5. breaks down how many OwnerCount objects your Ripple account can hold for 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, and 100 coins 6. breaks down how many transactions each coin type would provide should you sell it for XRP.  

If you would like to use my spreadsheets as a template for your country's own silver coinage, then the resource that I used to get silver priced in grams is found here, there are 110 countries with price data for precious metals on this site.

3 hours ago, baggy23 said:

silver price will explode soon... It's just a matter of time. second best investment after XRP.

what's the thesis? 

The real value of an ounce of silver is actually 1044$USD now.  I like that the precious metals markets are manipulated;  I get to stack more then realize profits later down the line.

7 hours ago, baggy23 said:

silver price will explode soon... It's just a matter of time. second best investment after XRP.

Oh brother, no it will not. According to all the experts, silver was going to "explode" in 2013 and look what happened. Down down down for seven years and all along the way all the "experts" kept telling investors to keep buying! Its going to explode SOON!

Silver is definitely NOT a good investment to be in when you consider all the other options out there.

1 hour ago, TaylorWarden said:

The real value of an ounce of silver is actually 1044$USD now.  I like that the precious metals markets are manipulated;  I get to stack more then realize profits later down the line.

This is one of the biggest, outright lies ever. The real PRICE of silver is $17. You dont make capital gains from what you think its valued at. I see XRPchat is now becoming a place to pump other investments. 

22 hours ago, TaylorWarden said:

I have made a couple of spreadsheets which value silver relative to XRP using American Coinage & Canadian Coinage.  These spreadsheets will allow you to input the price of XRP and Silver (in grams) then calculates 1. how much XRP 1g of silver purchases 2. how much XRP a troy ounce of silver purchases 3. how many transactions you can submit by using 1g of silver to purchase XRP 4. how many transactions you can submit by using 1ozt of silver to purchase XRP 5. breaks down how many OwnerCount objects your Ripple account can hold for 1, 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 75, and 100 coins 6. breaks down how many transactions each coin type would provide should you sell it for XRP.  

If you would like to use my spreadsheets as a template for your country's own silver coinage, then the resource that I used to get silver priced in grams is found here, there are 110 countries with price data for precious metals on this site.

Random links? I dont think so. Who even needs this information? It takes a matter of seconds to figure out this data on a calculator. 

37 minutes ago, MegaNerd said:

Silver is definitely NOT a good investment to be in when you consider all the other options out there.

Thanks Mr. expert who is too late in  crypto and missed the 2017 bullrun.

1 hour ago, MegaNerd said:

Random links? I dont think so. Who even needs this information? It takes a matter of seconds to figure out this data on a calculator. 

The information is for those who have junk/constitutional silver who would like to see how their investment is able to carry over to XRP if they decided to sell their silver coins.  These aren't random links, I created these spreadsheets myself for my own usage and shared them via Twitter last year but that account is still locked.

This is one of the biggest, outright lies ever. The real PRICE of silver is $17. You dont make capital gains from what you think its valued at. I see XRPchat is now becoming a place to pump other investments. 

I value silver not based on dollars but based on the historical value of silver.  Even today 2/3rd of the world live on less than 2$USD a day which is about equal to a silver dime.  A roman soldier was paid a denarius per day which was equal to a tenth of a ounce of silver.  A farmer in those times would work 12 hours a day to earn a denarius.  An ounce of silver therefore is worth ten days of unskilled labour.  I don't value things relative to fiat currency as it is not a store of value over long periods of time.  

Oh brother, no it will not. According to all the experts, silver was going to "explode" in 2013 and look what happened. Down down down for seven years and all along the way all the "experts" kept telling investors to keep buying! Its going to explode SOON!

The real silver investors out there know that the worldwide, generational fiat debt based money ponzi scheme is coming to an end soon.  When the price of silver goes down you just get the opportunity to buy more silver.  When silver was priced at around 42$CAD I bought less because I knew it was going to be smacked back down.  You need to dollar cost average your positions in precious metals.  People in the crypto community who have done their due diligence with researching the cryptocurrency ecosystem know that these systems are just test tube babies for when governments who will create their own blockchains one day soon to trap, trace, track, and tax all of humanity.  Ripple is poised to solve the liquidity problem when the shit hits the fan and the fiat currency systems of the world collapse and that is the only reason why I am invested into the XRP bridge currency. 

Last, was it really necessary to create three posts one after the other?

But we should put this thread back on topic now.  Please discuss whatever you find interesting about the value of silver relative to XRP using these spreadsheets.

Edited by TaylorWarden

POTENTIAL upside on silver looks ok, but i'd still rather be in uranium and maybe even pot stocks once they've bottomed a bit 

2 hours ago, TaylorWarden said:

The information is for those who have junk/constitutional silver who would like to see how their investment is able to carry over to XRP if they decided to sell their silver coins.  These aren't random links, I created these spreadsheets myself for my own usage and shared them via Twitter last year but that account is still locked.

I value silver not based on dollars but based on the historical value of silver.  Even today 2/3rd of the world live on less than 2$USD a day which is about equal to a silver dime.  A roman soldier was paid a denarius per day which was equal to a tenth of a ounce of silver.  A farmer in those times would work 12 hours a day to earn a denarius.  An ounce of silver therefore is worth ten days of unskilled labour.  I don't value things relative to fiat currency as it is not a store of value over long periods of time.  

The real silver investors out there know that the worldwide, generational fiat debt based money ponzi scheme is coming to an end soon.  When the price of silver goes down you just get the opportunity to buy more silver.  When silver was priced at around 42$CAD I bought less because I knew it was going to be smacked back down.  You need to dollar cost average your positions in precious metals.  People in the crypto community who have done their due diligence with researching the cryptocurrency ecosystem know that these systems are just test tube babies for when governments who will create their own blockchains one day soon to trap, trace, track, and tax all of humanity.  Ripple is poised to solve the liquidity problem when the shit hits the fan and the fiat currency systems of the world collapse and that is the only reason why I am invested into the XRP bridge currency. 

Last, was it really necessary to create three posts one after the other?

But we should put this thread back on topic now.  Please discuss whatever you find interesting about the value of silver relative to XRP using these spreadsheets.

I cant find the, "I know Ancient Roman history so let me sell my silver for more than its worth" button on my brokerage account.