Sign in to follow this  
XRP2theMoon

SBI MoneyTap Expanding Its Services in 2020

These 4 new features/services will all pass through RippleNet and utilize the MoneyTap app.  

1.  Prepaid charging services
2.  Salary prepayment service
3.  The small amount of money transfer service
4.  International money transfer service

Benefits of network applications
✓Ability to purchase and pay in real-time
✓Diversifying the pay cycle
✓Building our proprietary payment apps
✓Coordinate with the authorities at low cost
✓Digitizing money collection services
✓Cash management between stores

https://xrprightnow.com/sbi-moneytap-expanded-features-set-to-go-live-in-2020/

XRP - My worst investment (until today) in the past 20 years. And holding for 2 years and 7 months now.... Will be holding at least until 2022 - 2023. A serious investor should have a longterm view.

Sincerely hope that Ripple and MGI will get their liquidity act together in the months to come. With multiple banks joining in the ODL functionality they must surely be on the right track and XRP seems to be heavily oversold at present... Is Ripple playing a very dangerous game in ‘selling boat loads of XRP in a still arid XRPL landscape’? Ripple selling is surely undermining retail trust...

At this moment my friends, family and portfolio club will not touch XRP as they ‘do not trust Ripple with near 50 Billion in escrow reserve’. They think I am absolutely crazy and do not see the value. Is it Ripple and Bank of America (Fed) plan to shake out ‘weak hands’? Whatever the case... the present price level does not serve XRP global liquidity and will deter retail investor newcomers from XRP. For ‘banksters’ an ideal moment to short or takeover the XRP market.

To put the above in perspective: For a mere 12 billion US dollar investment you can buy up the remaining escrowed XRP (pre-allocate it) and dominate a quadrillion US dollar remittance (+ other usecases) market for many years to come. Any takers?

Edited by cryptoxrp

1 hour ago, cryptoxrp said:

XRP - My worst investment (until today) in the past 20 years. And holding for 2 years and 7 months now.... Will be holding at least until 2022 - 2023. A serious investor should have a longterm view.

2 Years, 7 Month.

That means you bought your XRP in April 2017.
Throughout April 2017, the price of XRP was between $0.02 and $0.05.
If you had sold everything for about $3.40 in early January 2018, you would have made a profit of 11233.33%. In 8-9 months.

Even today your position would be about 733.33% up.

Now there are 2 possibilities: Either you have much better investments at the start, which nobody knows or but you talk bullshit.

I leave the evaluation to the other users.

:rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

2 Years, 7 Month.

That means you bought your XRP in April 2017.
Throughout April 2017, the price of XRP was between $0.02 and $0.05.
If you had sold everything for about $3.40 in early January 2018, you would have made a profit of 11233.33%. In 8-9 months.

Even today your position would be about 733.33% up.

Now there are 2 possibilities: Either you have much better investments at the start, which nobody knows or but you talk bullshit.

I leave the evaluation to the other users.

:rolleyes:

Bought in from may 2017 - mid 2018. Never buy all at once (good investor practice). As a result my average price is higher. I find your ‘bullshit’ remark quite unnecessary.

Please think a bit more (mature) before you write and we can all stay friends on this forum.

Great news! Everything moving accordingly. CryptoXRP I got in in 2014. It took 3 years to see gains. If the cycle is repeated you should see real profit in 2020. But I do not believe this will happen until regulation is clear. Until then this is just pure manipulation on all fronts. Believe in what you see and understand. Ripple are making real moves. XRP is being used by a business that is listed on the markets. No other crypto can claim this. They are doing this the right way, slowly but surely. I firmly believe that XRP is the right horse to bet on.  When the real whales come in, the crypto whales will be crushed, walls will fall and true gains will happen. 

14 minutes ago, Harfang said:

Great news! Everything moving accordingly. CryptoXRP I got in in 2014. It took 3 years to see gains. If the cycle is repeated you should see real profit in 2020. But I do not believe this will happen until regulation is clear. Until then this is just pure manipulation on all fronts. Believe in what you see and understand. Ripple are making real moves. XRP is being used by a business that is listed on the markets. No other crypto can claim this. They are doing this the right way, slowly but surely. I firmly believe that XRP is the right horse to bet on.  When the real whales come in, the crypto whales will be crushed, walls will fall and true gains will happen. 

I agree with you.  The current CORE Crypto Crowd (C3v1) hates XRP and Ripple.....however there is a new Crypto Crowd Coming (C3v2).....and with true research and openmind will love XRP and RIPPLE.....lets see what happens then.

14 hours ago, cryptoxrp said:

Sincerely hope that Ripple and MGI will get their liquidity act together in the months to come. With multiple banks joining in the ODL functionality they must surely be on the right track and XRP seems to be heavily oversold at present... Is Ripple playing a very dangerous game in ‘selling boat loads of XRP in a still arid XRPL landscape’? Ripple selling is surely undermining retail trust...

At this moment my friends, family and portfolio club will not touch XRP as they ‘do not trust Ripple with near 50 Billion in escrow reserve’. They think I am absolutely crazy and do not see the value. Is it Ripple and Bank of America (Fed) plan to shake out ‘weak hands’? Whatever the case... the present price level does not serve XRP global liquidity and will deter retail investor newcomers from XRP. For ‘banksters’ an ideal moment to short or takeover the XRP market.

To put the above in perspective: For a mere 12 billion US dollar investment you can buy up the remaining escrowed XRP (pre-allocate it) and dominate a quadrillion US dollar remittance (+ other usecases) market for many years to come. Any takers?

Mere 12 BILLION in a speculative assest 🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, itcdominic said:

I agree with you.  The current CORE Crypto Crowd (C3v1) hates XRP and Ripple.....however there is a new Crypto Crowd Coming (C3v2).....and with true research and openmind will love XRP and RIPPLE.....lets see what happens then.

This is the C2v2 m8