Sign in to follow this  
JBW

SBI Ripple Asia Launches First Money Transfer Service Between Japan and Vietnam

SBI, RippleNet’s new part declared formally about the Japan – Vietnam remittance service with one of the major banks in Vietnam the TPBank. 

Nguyen Hung, the TPBank’s CEO did not clearly reveal moves on the blockchain. Be that as it may, presently, the remittance service and obviously the trades by the unification of Vietnam and Japan upheld by RippleNet is officially affirmed. 

As per an official tweet by XRP Research Center as of late on 15 November SBI

“Ripple Asia, SBI Remit and TP Bank in Vietnam announced the start of the first Japan Vietnam remittance service using #RippleNet.”

Source: TheCoinRepublic

1 hour ago, francisrosee said:

SBI, RippleNet’s new part declared formally about the Japan – Vietnam remittance service with one of the major banks in Vietnam the TPBank. 

Nguyen Hung, the TPBank’s CEO did not clearly reveal moves on the blockchain. Be that as it may, presently, the remittance service and obviously the trades by the unification of Vietnam and Japan upheld by RippleNet is officially affirmed. 

As per an official tweet by XRP Research Center as of late on 15 November SBI

“Ripple Asia, SBI Remit and TP Bank in Vietnam announced the start of the first Japan Vietnam remittance service using #RippleNet.”

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Some days ago Crypto Eri gave a link to a Japanese site where Kitao has published saying they will be using XRP on the corridors to Vietnam (and Thailand I think) using teh services of a Singapore bank.

I read this about the new corridor.

https://nulltx.com/sbi-ripple-asias-new-payment-corridor-wont-use-xrp/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Why is it always Ripple having problems with the usage of the coin while others are being used. I don't get it at all. Ripple has a massiv legal team and even an office in D.C. nonetheless they dont get any clarification or certainty. 

I feel like we are being played here all the time.

Edited by DirectorCoulson
SBI is still being postponed. 3 years now?

6 hours ago, DirectorCoulson said:

https://nulltx.com/sbi-ripple-asias-new-payment-corridor-wont-use-xrp/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Why is it always Ripple having problems with the usage of the coin while others are being used. I don't get it at all. Ripple has a massiv legal team and even an office in D.C. nonetheless they dont get any clarification or certainty. 

This article has not one source listed.  Please refrain from posting essays as journalism, then commenting on the essays as facts.  It's important we all agree on the integrity of the information we're sharing. Thank you.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:15 AM, DirectorCoulson said:

Agree, its a shit show

2 hours ago, Parramas said:

Agree, its a shit show

Calm please. Of course there is no XRP on newly established transfer rails between countries. We all know that it takes time to create (i.e. contracts with exchanges/MM) AND to build up the necessary volumes.

With Vietnam there is nothing in place so any initiative with new remittance destinations will always rely on the roll out model which is, let's repeat for the sake of better understanding, creating the payment rails with messaging systems (previously xCurrent), followed gradually by the usage of XRP.

Even MoneyGram still transfers 90% of their payments on the Mexican corridor with messaging only, so without XRP, simply because there is not a sufficient level of liquidity yet.

So let's avoid transforming any good news in a bad one stating "there is no use of XRP" because it's part of the roll out modus.

Edited by Frisia
Grammar