Live4xrp

USD-PHP corridor becomes active

PHP corridor has been open for some time, but the questions is when the volume will ramp up. The MXN corridor currently sees six digit (~100,000) XRP transactions, PHP more three digit (~100) transactions.

There was also the first AUD -> MXN transaction that I saw. https://xrpscan.com/tx/9C39847BAF0766AB2228BA2CB3BCC5B61A1FE0DC92933FBCE19463383667D232

2 minutes ago, karstnDE said:

PHP corridor has been open for some time, but the questions is when the volume will ramp up. The MXN corridor currently sees six digit (~100,000) XRP transactions, PHP more three digit (~100) transactions.

There was also the first AUD -> MXN transaction that I saw. https://xrpscan.com/tx/9C39847BAF0766AB2228BA2CB3BCC5B61A1FE0DC92933FBCE19463383667D232

I think its still testing.....I see a bunch of $27 transactions

41 minutes ago, WuWei said:

Wowwww, very exciting times these are. Four more corridors by the years end, according to MoneyGram at SWELL. (or three more if this was one of those) I've been fortunate to have watched, and to have "participated" in, Apple, Netflix, Digene, Luna, and Sirius/XM as they all began their "crawl, walk, run" journeys. (like an impatient dummy, I impulsively cashed out way too soon on most of these!) This by far, has been the most exciting of the bunch, and I predict that it will one day be the most revolutionary as well. That being said, however, topping what the impact of Apple's combination of supercomputer/cell phone has done, will take some time - but I predict that it's inevitable.... For the "youngsters" out there: and YES, this is investment "advice;" might I suggest you put a "little" aside and absolutely don't touch it for TEN full years. Had I done that with any of the above mentioned companies, I could've retired in my 40's. (vs my 50's now) And as for health advice, start now with getting into decent shape, as it's gonna be no fun having all the time in the world to do whatever you please; and hopefully the money; when you find yourself trapped in a body that's in terrible shape. An acquaintance of mine was a retired hedge fund manager, who went on to be a personal financial consultant to clients whose portfolios were growing rapidly, and who sought his advice. The first thing that he would do, would be to strongly "suggest" that they purchase a treadmill to use regularly in their homes, in addition to a gym membership. He told me that he would later follow-up to see if they had acted on his advice, and if they hadn't, he would decline to accept them as new clients. He related to me that if they weren't seriously invested in their own health, then why should he invest in their financial wealth. Start working out everyone; by hiking, biking; whatever;  the time is now to get in decent shape for 'surfing' the waves that are coming.... 

Awesome advice!  I have been slacking on my Gym activity for a couple months here.  I will hit the big 50 next year and I tell you, you have those slumps where you find it hard to motivate yourself.  It's been easy up until this point being an athlete since grade school through college working out was like second nature.  I needed to read this!!!  Thank you!!!

Edited by RikkiTikki

59 minutes ago, WuWei said:

Wowwww, very exciting times these are. Four more corridors by the years end, according to MoneyGram at SWELL. (or three more if this was one of those) I've been fortunate to have watched, and to have "participated" in, Apple, Netflix, Digene, Luna, and Sirius/XM as they all began their "crawl, walk, run" journeys. (like an impatient dummy, I impulsively cashed out way too soon on most of these!) This by far, has been the most exciting of the bunch, and I predict that it will one day be the most revolutionary as well. That being said, however, topping what the impact of Apple's combination of supercomputer/cell phone has done, will take some time - but I predict that it's inevitable.... For the "youngsters" out there: and YES, this is investment "advice;" might I suggest you put a "little" aside and absolutely don't touch it for TEN full years. Had I done that with any of the above mentioned companies, I could've retired in my 40's. (vs my 50's now) And as for health advice, start now with getting into decent shape, as it's gonna be no fun having all the time in the world to do whatever you please; and hopefully the money; when you find yourself trapped in a body that's in terrible shape. An acquaintance of mine was a retired hedge fund manager, who went on to be a personal financial consultant to clients whose portfolios were growing rapidly, and who sought his advice. The first thing that he would do, would be to strongly "suggest" that they purchase a treadmill to use regularly in their homes, in addition to a gym membership. He told me that he would later follow-up to see if they had acted on his advice, and if they hadn't, he would decline to accept them as new clients. He related to me that if they weren't seriously invested in their own health, then why should he invest in their financial wealth. Start working out everyone; by hiking, biking; whatever;  the time is now to get in decent shape for 'surfing' the waves that are coming.... 

This is great advice - especially the health bit.

You think XRP is similar to buying Apply or Netflix early on? Apple has ~5,213,840,000 outstanding shares, with each share being $262 and a total market cap of $1.17T. I've always viewed the potential for XRP (and a few other digital assets) to be much greater than Apple or Netflix, because they are effectively replacing legacy payment methods and allowing the tokenization of global assets, with far greater accessibility to everyone.

14 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

This is great advice - especially the health bit.

You think XRP is similar to buying Apply or Netflix early on? Apple has ~5,213,840,000 outstanding shares, with each share being $262 and a total market cap of $1.17T. I've always viewed the potential for XRP (and a few other digital assets) to be much greater than Apple or Netflix, because they are effectively replacing legacy payment methods and allowing the tokenization of global assets, with far greater accessibility to everyone.

Now your starting to get it......I believe this way too.....I personally believe the day will come that a lot of people sell their precious XRP at $5 or $10.....only to look back years later and say, "you know if I had just held on a few more years.

For me,  I try and pick up a little more every chance I can.

#HODL

1 hour ago, karstnDE said:

afbeelding.png.5473a38b5d59f4f2e8883780d7ffbef3.png

something is happening right now !! all the corridors are awake ! $AUD $PHP $USD $MXN

can we extrapolate a very approximate volume/liquidity growth rate, based on bitso/MXN, to predict the others? 

then we can anticipate how much volume will come online from ODL by 2020 

8 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

can we extrapolate a very approximate volume/liquidity growth rate, based on bitso/MXN, to predict the others? 

then we can anticipate how much volume will come online from ODL by 2020 

Pretty sure any attempt to calculate would be a WAG - (Wild ARSE Guess)....but if I had to guess I think we might see about the same volume we are currently seeing from MX/USD

15 hours ago, WuWei said:

Start working out everyone; by hiking, biking; whatever;  the time is now to get in decent shape for 'surfing' the waves that are coming.... 

I'm certain a small incentive of 0.25XRP per squat/100metres run would quickly change people's calculus on exercise..

Edited by Tripple