JASCoder

Greetings - fresh refugee here from toxic Redditville

I'm an old IT dev, with experience in enterprise level development work, including applications using cryptography of various flavors.

I have grown more and more amazed at the XRPL-related networks which are building out so quickly across the globe, and at the impressive accomplishments and leadership Ripple Labs have shown. I'm active on Twitter (xrpcommunity) and follow events closely these days.

I've begun some hobby-level development work in this area, and am seeking others of a similar mindset. 

I had been a regular at Reddit (using an alt), having joined back in early 2017. I plan to stop contributing any further to that site. 

Welcome! We look forward to hearing more about what you're building.

There are a number of active devs on this site and the guys at Ripple pop in regularly so don't hesitate asking questions if you need technical advice. There's a separate sub-forum for that: https://www.xrpchat.com/forum/16-technical-discussion/

If you haven't seen this thread, it's worth a look and should whet your appetite:

15 hours ago, Pablo said:

Welcome! We look forward to hearing more about what you're building.

There are a number of active devs on this site and the guys at Ripple pop in regularly so don't hesitate asking questions if you need technical advice. There's a separate sub-forum for that: https://www.xrpchat.com/forum/16-technical-discussion/

Thank you kindly Pablo !
I'll definitely check that out, and make post soon on my current "ODL data mining" project I'm working on.