BruceWhale

Ripple Launches New Product, RippleNet Home

Interesting...they're moving towards analytics and automation as a service for cross-boarder payments performance.  It's a "nice to have", but the bottom-line product value is going to be in the savings that ODL delivers.  Neat feature, but not game changing IMHO.

3 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

Interesting...they're moving towards analytics and automation as a service for cross-boarder payments performance.  It's a "nice to have", but the bottom-line product value is going to be in the savings that ODL delivers.  Neat feature, but not game changing IMHO.

I agree with what your saying but trust me, you wouldn't believe the amount of top brass that make moves based on a kick ass Bells and Whistle UI to boot.   I would say it is game changing  as we know Ripples applications do enterprise things but now they incorporate that enterprise look and feel,  like you said it still has to deliver but so far in the cases where it is in use it has!!  80% or more of a decision is based on visual perception. 

Edited by RikkiTikki

3 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

This might just be the thing that partners need to realize how much they are missing out by not utilizing ODL.