Sign in to follow this  
moncho

XRP: Utility Starts with U

When I first learned about XRP there was this notion that XRP was meant for institutions and XLM was for P2P.

Time has passed and awesome developments like the XRP Tip Bot (with its multiple features like the App and Paper Accounts) have changed this story.

XRP hodlers and enthusiasts can help drive adoption in multiple ways, leveraging on newfound utility. I'd like to invite you to read my latest Coil post about it and would love to hear your feedback (Btw I hope Coil enables a comment section soon).

https://coil.com/p/moncho/Utility-Starts-With-U/CeWjfzLiB

10 hours ago, moncho said:

When I first learned about XRP there was this notion that XRP was meant for institutions and XLM was for P2P.

Time has passed and awesome developments like the XRP Tip Bot (with its multiple features like the App and Paper Accounts) have changed this story.

XRP hodlers and enthusiasts can help drive adoption in multiple ways, leveraging on newfound utility. I'd like to invite you to read my latest Coil post about it and would love to hear your feedback (Btw I hope Coil enables a comment section soon).

https://coil.com/p/moncho/Utility-Starts-With-U/CeWjfzLiB

Great write up. And I agree, it would be very fitting for Coil to add a comment section on each page, as well as the ability to leave tips in the comments (or send them directly to the author) :)

10 hours ago, ZzZerper said:

You really think tipbot is awesome? Its not exactly a new concept. It actually looks like a distraction from the main use case. 

Thanks for your comments.

I really do. I like aviation photos on Twitter and now I'm able to reward my favorite photographers for great shots with a small tip where before I could only like, comment or retweet.

Additional use cases on top of the main one make an asset more versatile giving it a higher intrinsic value, so I don't really see it as a distraction.

1 hour ago, XRPboi said:

Great write up. And I agree, it would be very fitting for Coil to add a comment section on each page, as well as the ability to leave tips in the comments (or send them directly to the author) :)

Really glad you liked it! :good:

Tips in the comment section would be awesome.

8 hours ago, RippleGambler said:

Think someone already claimed the 5 XRP...now asking for a pin! That was a great touch and an interesting article. Cheers. 

Thank you for reading and for your comments! Yes, I got a message from the person who claimed the XRP. The Easter egg was found pretty quickly. Cheers!