- incredible business plan
- depth of integration across the globe and within infrastructures

I'll be seeing returns in no time at all, super excited, can't wait

Animosity:
- Awesome product
- Great team

Why the heck is the price being suppressed, this is ridiculous, clearly it's manipulation, I mean what else could it be... Flip the switch already ... Ughh!!

Ambivalence:
- Awesome product
- Great team

WHATEVER, WHO CARES what it's doing, who's doing what, .28 or .31 really???  non of it matters! I have a life and can only hope I'm actually alive to see the fruits of my patient hodling

-----

(me 5min later - checking DAI, workingmoney, Sam, TMI, daily hodl, bearablebull, oracletimes, twitter, whats app convos, bloomberg, forbes...etc..)

LOL

(hodl)!

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!

10 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

And :

Aftermath

” my darlings, could one of you fetch my sunglasses I left on the boat after our mini trip to the Bahama’s?” 

.. and that my friend is why I'm still here and hodling after so may years!

hodl

58 minutes ago, ZeeperCreeper said:

OP nails it!

Also there is the fed up with the same old same old phase, where you take a break from all things crypto for a month or two only to return to find more of the same.

Been through quite a few of those in the past 2 years I've been in this space.

So we are all suffering because you are stuck in Groundhog Day...  damn you,   break out of this eternal pattern man!   fml.     :) 

1 hour ago, ZeeperCreeper said:

So, am I getting this correct? I need to learn to play the piano, so that xrp would fall in love with me and we would fly to the moon for happily ever after?

@Tinyaccount

Nailed it.   And don’t dilly dally...   I’m not getting any younger and I want to spend it all before the kids get theirs.   :) 

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Nailed it.   And don’t dilly dally...   I’m not getting any younger and I want to spend it all before the kids get theirs.   :) 

9 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

fml.  

You can say that again because it seems we are out of luck. An horde of elephants stamped on my ear when I was little. My musical hearing is undisputedly the worst. :D