JannaOneTrick

Bitso talking (bullish) at Swell

As an Aussie, I need to have a look at this new corridor. I think it is very niche at the moment (AUD->PHP isn't a particularly high corridor noting we don't have any legal ways of Filippino people to work in Australia for any great length of time), but it is still good news regardless!

17 hours ago, Ironhalo said:

As an Aussie, I need to have a look at this new corridor. I think it is very niche at the moment (AUD->PHP isn't a particularly high corridor noting we don't have any legal ways of Filippino people to work in Australia for any great length of time), but it is still good news regardless!

As an Aussie do you promote XRP to your social network?  FB and twitter, etc?

3 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I doubt that social media have any effect on XRP price.  It may come into play during fomo episodes but the crypto market is currently comprised of a fairly static set of people wintering a storm and won’t be affected by social media.  IMHO.

I invested in BTC in Dec 2017 because I had noticed that BTC was being advertised on SM.  This made me think crypto was something I had to take notice of, and then I found XRP and never looked back.

IMO the next big wave of crypto investment will ramp up and go viral on social media.  That is when you will know that the 33k% phenomenon we saw in 2017 was not a flook and is about to repeat itself.

Edited by Julian_Williams

On 11/8/2019 at 10:57 AM, Ironhalo said:

some notable AUD companies use PHP for call centers including banks & telstra. Perhaps include a payroll product along with remittances in the mix (ps, just saying)

On 11/9/2019 at 12:16 AM, Julian_Williams said:

I invested in BTC in Dec 2017 because I had noticed that BTC was being advertised on SM.  This made me think crypto was something I had to take notice of, and then I found XRP and never looked back.

IMO the next big wave of crypto investment will ramp up and go viral on social media.  That is when you will know that the 33k% phenomenon we saw in 2017 was not a flook and is about to repeat itself.

There's no way to know if that will repeat and if it does if it'll be 33x. But I'd be very happy for sure :p

On 11/8/2019 at 5:16 PM, Julian_Williams said:

I found XRP through SM also....this is always why I ask.