JannaOneTrick

Brazilian corridor is up and running

24 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

Which is hopefully $8+ lol

if I read this article correctly it won't matter.....XRP HODL'ers are going to keep accumulating.  You know why?

Here is why....If anyone is like me we truly see XRP is being a greater value than $8.

I'm not selling at $8....i'm going to continue to accumulate every chance I get until we hit $1 then I will just keep my hard wallets locked up and watch for the fireworks...

I think many will bailout at $4....and miss "The Greatest Show on Earth"......

https://thexrpdaily.com/2019/10/13/latest-xrp-stats-data-shows-that-all-xrp-holders-are-accumulating-xrp/

5 hours ago, itcdominic said:

if I read this article correctly it won't matter.....XRP HODL'ers are going to keep accumulating.  You know why?

Here is why....If anyone is like me we truly see XRP is being a greater value than $8.

I'm not selling at $8....i'm going to continue to accumulate every chance I get until we hit $1 then I will just keep my hard wallets locked up and watch for the fireworks...

https://thexrpdaily.com/2019/10/13/latest-xrp-stats-data-shows-that-all-xrp-holders-are-accumulating-xrp/

Money has marginal utility. You bet your @$$ I'll be selling some once it becomes valuable for what I need. Getting $1M is a lot more important than going from 1-2.

I'd like to quickly get to a point where TIME is my currency and not money.

Edited by mrhat75

8 hours ago, itcdominic said:

What fireworks? Don't you see that ripple does not want a big arse spike in there price. Thisbm thing won't budge from 0.3 c if they want a rise it will be slow and steady if it is the way they want the utility way. And even then the sell pressure will be super high so selling at 4 and then retracing to 3 or even 2.5 is very likely. If you have a stack of around 100k you can make some nice profits sell all for 400 k buy back in for 2.5 that's 150 k profits . Lol ppl still thinking this thing will BOOM on price XD fcking hilarious.

Edited by Staigera

13 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

it is worth shout; Jannaonetrick's twitter feed - always lots of updated news about ODL and liquidity.  Look how fast ODL is expanding ion the MXN-USD corridor.

dang - Janna must have me blocked

can you unblock me @JannaOneTrick

i'm @fiikster