What caused XRP to drop

44 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

Some days ago I have found the story of ESCROWs

But unfortunately not the whole or correct story.  I can’t be bothered explaining it but if you read up around here you’ll find you have it totally wrong.  

43 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

But unfortunately not the whole or correct story.  I can’t be bothered explaining it but if you read up around here you’ll find you have it totally wrong.  

I will look for furhter information in the forum.

regards.

1 minute ago, JJJ2 said:

I will look for furhter information in the forum.

regards.

Yeah sorry I’m feeling lazy right now...   I and many others have explained it many times to folks like you who just arrived and don’t understand it quite yet.  I think there is a FAQ page here.  Unfortunately the info is all scattered.

But tldr:  

Ripple sell to distribute...  its got to be done.  They sell only tiny amounts (relative to volume) into daily volume.  They sold all the way up through the bull run and down afterwards...  so clearly the sales don’t stop price rises.  But lately they have copped flak about it and currently have decided to cut OTC sales from escrow.

Escrow that is not used just goes back into escrow for another 55 months,  increasing adoption and usage will mean that at some point in the next few years it’s likely there will not be enough released each month.  As soon as that happens irrespective of what the price has already achieved,  it will climb dramatically.

Try using the search here for thread titles with escrow...   you’ll get more and better info than my tldr that way.

3 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yeah sorry I’m feeling lazy right now...   I and many others have explained it many times to folks like you who just arrived and don’t understand it quite yet.  I think there is a FAQ page here.  Unfortunately the info is all scattered.

But tldr:  

Ripple sell to distribute...  its got to be done.  They sell only tiny amounts (relative to volume) into daily volume.  They sold all the way up through the bull run and down afterwards...  so clearly the sales don’t stop price rises.  But lately they have copped flak about it and currently have decided to cut OTC sales from escrow.

Escrow that is not used just goes back into escrow for another 55 months,  increasing adoption and usage will mean that at some point in the next few years it’s likely there will not be enough released each month.  As soon as that happens irrespective of what the price has already achieved,  it will climb dramatically.

Try using the search here for thread titles with escrow...   you’ll get more and better info than my tldr that way.

don't worry: I have imagined that this has already been explained before. I amjust late here.

So no problem at all !

The market needs buyers. There are no buyers.  Equity guys are killing it, and crypro guys all become religious...praying for the bottom to end.  If NASDAQ breaks 10K level, we will see more downside. 

$1 goes into only ONE pool of asset class. Be in the right asset class.   

Analyzing escrows, payments, etc is irrelevent from a market timing standpoint. The timing is not good for Crypto. It will be minimum 2 years for new ATH...minimum.