Sukovsky

Swell

2 hours ago, Babelly said:

this point stuck out to me and sounds like you over invested.  To be honest, I am too over invested while being roughly -50% in the red approaching 2 yrs now.

ODL just turned 1yrs old.  We now have 4 corridors open (more to follow) and actual real world usage.  300 partners and climbing, 24 of which utilize ODL. No chance I'm selling now just as the ball begins to snowball.  Wish you the best with whatever decision you make but unfortunately in this wild wild west market, fundamentals don't always reflect price. For me all doubt is gone, this is a commercial grade product gaining traction by the week.  Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Well it was an unexpected turn of events that led to me needing the money so 🤷‍♂️

Again I am not doubting the progress or the products/services provided by Ripple. But I am going to be honest here I couldn't give two squirts of pi$$ about Ripples success unless it translates to XRP price increasing. If every single bank in the world uses Ripple products and zaps XRP accross the globe zillions of times a day and the price is still $0.28 there will not be a single cell in my body that will rejoice at Ripples success unless Brad makes an unexpected knock on my door and drops off the suitcase of money he has been flying on planes to thank me for being a jolly good old boy for buying and holding XRP for so long.

16 hours ago, ButchMcDick said:

You experienced it? Looks like you joined february this year..

The date I Joined XRP chat has no bearing in when I first bought crypto👍 Yes I was there mid 2017 and still here now 

17 hours ago, Dinoizzy said:

Well of course I hope you are right but it certainly feels like there is some serious clutching at straws going on regardless of what the realities of the price are.

No, there really isn't. This same sort of crap has happened with the stock prices of now major tech companies....sitting in la la land until they don't.