I believe a price drop will happen because of Swell. :ireful1:

They can announce all the good news they want about new partnerships and use cases but that doesn't effect XRP. It really hasn't in the past and I believe those announcement mean nothing  (short term) to the price of XRP until regulations are clear. 

I do believe in Ripple and that they're setting up for success but it my opinion their is only a small chance where XRP goes up because of Swell.
Maybe if they namedrop new clients like Amazon or Uber alike can create a buzz but that's it.

Waiting on regulations... :bomb:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@XRP_to_20dollars why wouldn't you feel down about your investment, it's been in the toilet for almost 2 years.  The fact that you feel like crap shows that you are still thinking.   As far as I

Well it was an unexpected turn of events that led to me needing the money so 🤷‍♂️ Again I am not doubting the progress or the products/services provided by Ripple. But I am going to be honest her

This is another nice story Brad has said that Ripple have a policy of never pre-announcing their customers!  Here is an example of a project that they have kept quiet about and let teh customer m

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, BeSeriousXRP said:

Yes. XRP is still around $0,25-$0,30.

#nothing #changed

No that does not prove that people attending SWELL were mostly Ripple employees, that is your made on the spot FUD.   The XRP ecosystem has expanded exponentially, XRP corridors are opening up and growing exponentially, price has remained static.  What is your problem?  Don't invest if you think LTC and BTC will have more utility that XRP in the future and the price of XRP will never go up again.

Why are you here with your inappropriate name (or is it just a sarcastic name?) and made up FUD about an asset your obviously are not interested in investing in?

@Tinyaccount @eggsarepeas @Julian_Williams @Molten - do any of you know when the videos will be available and if they'll be posted on Ripple's YouTube channel again? Hoping they'll be posted same day and not day after but unsure if this has been announced already.

EDIT: Found this. Hopefully it will be updated in real time.

https://www.xrparcade.com/swell-2019/

Edited by Mpolnet
2 minutes ago, Mpolnet said:

@Tinyaccount @eggsarepeas @Julian_Williams @Molten - do any of you know when the videos will be available and if they'll be posted on Ripple's YouTube channel again? Hoping they'll be posted same day and not day after but unsure if this has been announced already.

My understanding is that they are not streaming this year.  But I may be wrong and will leave it to the better-informed to correct.

6 minutes ago, Molten said:

My understanding is that they are not streaming this year.  But I may be wrong and will leave it to the better-informed to correct.

Thanks @Molten. Wondering if they'll upload them later in the days after Swell concludes. Really hoping it becomes available to the public. 

1 minute ago, WhtSno said:

I'll be surprised if they release much of anything groundbreaking.   At this stage of the game, we need announcements from major financial institutions and regulatory bodies, not more fluff from Ripple or Brad.

Last year they released all the videos of the panel discussions and just didn't release the keynote speakers. I'm less worried about major announcements and more curious to see what the panelist have to say as this could potentially give us a glimpse at future developments. 

9 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

You have it backwards...  the person making the claim must supply the proof,  not the sceptic.

Otherwise any idiot can claim anything.  

You claim more employees than attendees at last Swell, then expect us to disprove this patently false claim?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot

The structure, sentiment, and logic of this response seems uncannily similar to that of a certain Ripple employee I admire :)

1 minute ago, XRPboi said:

The structure, sentiment, and logic of this response seems uncannily similar to that of a certain Ripple employee I admire :)

Irrespective of whichever employee you meant,  that is a compliment I do not deserve.

I just heard that @CryptoEri won't be able to go to Swell because of a passport issue - Singapore has a rule that your passport must be good for 6 months hence and hers expires in March...

@JoelKatz ??? I know you're totally busy, but Eri is an intelligent and dependable reporter/supporter, do you know anyone who can help?

I sure hope someone can intervene on her behalf, this is a tragedy :(

1 minute ago, GiddyUp said:

I just heard that @CryptoEri won't be able to go to Swell because of a passport issue - Singapore has a rule that your passport must be good for 6 months hence and hers expires in March...

@JoelKatz ??? I know you're totally busy, but Eri is an intelligent and dependable reporter/supporter, do you know anyone who can help?

I sure hope someone can intervene on her behalf, this is a tragedy :(

Lol

Come on..