We're all idiots

googo

20 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Only invest what you can afford to lose and be prepared for your investment to go to zero. XRP has a higher chance of failing than succeeding. With that said, I bought some more XRP yesterday. 

It has a higher chance of succeeding than failing. WTF are you on about. 

5 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

It has a higher chance of succeeding than failing. WTF are you on about. 

Blockchain tech, definitely. XRP price appreciation from here is far from guaranteed. Does that soften it up better? Not good for mental health to begin counting money already. Still like it as a high risk investment.

1 hour ago, ManBearPig said:

Blockchain tech, definitely. XRP price appreciation from here is far from guaranteed. Does that soften it up better? Not good for mental health to begin counting money already. Still like it as a high risk investment.

That softens it up nicely. I also almost bought more XRP today too. If one is serious about blockchain investment, it doesn't get much more solid than XRP and what Ripple is doing with it. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

• 7 months later...
On 10/28/2019 at 10:34 PM, googo said:

Let's stop pretending like we know what the future holds when we don't. 

Let's lower our expectations for the future price of XRP. XRP is still up over 7000% since its inception a few years ago and so there is PLENTY of room for further downside. XRP could go down to 5 cents and it would still be up significantly in the past several years. 

Let's all stop daydreaming and come back to reality. 

Let's focus on utility and the long term vision of XRP. 

200 (1).gif

On 10/29/2019 at 11:00 PM, 2ndtimearound said:

The path to enlightenment is to over-invest in an asset, panic sell when it's months into a bear market, complain on messageboards about that asset you lost money on, then watch it go on a bull run, buy the top and repeat the process. 

The path to delusion and bagholding right here....

On 4/4/2018 at 8:33 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

I actually think you're being a positive nancy here :) - if 2019 gets us anywhere near $10, that's a massive win for everyone. In a way, it's healthy just to write off this year as a developmental year.  The $3.75 ATH was a speculative blip.  Let Ripple get sew the seeds this year - we can enjoy the harvest next year.

2019 is going to be YUGE :biggrin:

On 3/3/2018 at 10:06 PM, 2ndtimearound said:

everytime I spend a (and have spent) a $1 on XRP, I honestly see it as me getting an extra $1 with it (at least!).  

That  ~$1 XRP on March 2018 is less than $0.20 ironically

On 3/26/2018 at 8:50 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

Spot on.  XRP is bonkers-stupid-la-la-crazy cheap right now given all the good news and momentum.

On 5/14/2018 at 8:13 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

To sum it up, 45c to 50c is an incredibly strong support line (IMHO) - perhaps "the ultimate bottom" (now, now - no need to post photos of what your version of the ultimate bottom is).   I just thought it might give people perspective. 

On 5/15/2018 at 2:10 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

To the permabears - just sell your XRP stacks.  You never talk about XRP's utility and the fundamentals of Ripple - you're all about the price.  So just sell since you think XRP is a bad investment.

Sign that you start bagholding is when you mock people for being critical of an asset bleeding massive value

On 5/18/2018 at 12:09 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

12 months from when? Today? I would say that if XRP's price hasn't moved much in the next 12 months, that would concern me.  I doubt that will be the case. 

12 months huh?!

On 9/8/2019 at 1:04 PM, 2ndtimearound said:

Go to zero or ride the next bull run, but selling up after a 20 month bear market seems like the worst time to sell. 

16 months later :D

On 1/25/2020 at 3:28 AM, 2ndtimearound said:

Yes it's unfortunate but it would account for XRP's price being suppressed (constant selling).  I still believe strongly that XRP's fundamentals are good - ODL is increasing in volume (forget about its lack of impact on price and on perception from future value investors). 

20 months later.....hur durr XRP price is being supressed :crazy:

On 6/11/2020 at 12:38 PM, 2ndtimearound said:

Disappointed yet again...what's happening with Ripple? I feel like we're heading down to 10 cents and oblivion - this is one unloved token - even Ripple are sh*tting on it at every opportunity.

And finally waking up :JC_out_cold:

Edited by fatlever

10 hours ago, fatlever said:

The path to delusion and bagholding right here....

2019 is going to be YUGE :biggrin:

That  ~$1 XRP on March 2018 is less than $0.20 ironically

Sign that you start bagholding is when you mock people for being critical of an asset bleeding massive value

12 months huh?!

16 months later :D

20 months later.....hur durr XRP price is being supressed :crazy:

And finally waking up :JC_out_cold:

Well what do we have here....looks like XRP hodlers like me are living rent free in your head...

Since you spent probably 30 mins on this personal attack (I'm feelin' it) - I'm still well in profit overall thanks to the first time around....I guess a dunce like me gets lucky sometimes. Did you profit from XRP? I guess not as your comment history is highly concentrated with sodium chloride.

If you can resist looking back and stop being *that guy* for a moment, tell us what's happening in the next 12 months, genius?

Edited by 2ndtimearound