Sign in to follow this  
googo

We're all idiots

Let's stop pretending like we know what the future holds when we don't. 

Let's lower our expectations for the future price of XRP. XRP is still up over 7000% since its inception a few years ago and so there is PLENTY of room for further downside. XRP could go down to 5 cents and it would still be up significantly in the past several years. 

Let's all stop daydreaming and come back to reality. 

Let's focus on utility and the long term vision of XRP. 

5 minutes ago, googo said:

Let's lower our expectations for the future price of XRP. XRP is still up over 7000% since its inception a few years ago and so there is PLENTY of room for further downside. XRP could go down to 5 cents and it would still be up significantly in the past several years. 

Yes, until utility kicks in XRP, has no fundamental value.  The price could go down before it goes up.

I see no reason to lower expectation given that XRP is now being launched and utility where we can see it is growing very fast.  That growth is the first indication of how fast the use of DA's will take hold as new corridors open up, as will happen over the net year.  Its not a daydream, it is happening and I think the future is assured (given that nothing else is within five years of competing for XRP's bridge asset niche.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pZ2POpljERK-oV3rusaCmq58U2badn5i9WOCIP9Wtmg/htmlview#gid=1888946776

2 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Yes, until utility kicks in XRP, has no fundamental value.  The price could go down before it goes up.

I see no reason to lower expectation given that XRP is now being launched and utility where we can see it is growing very fast.  That growth is the first indication of how fast the use of DA's will take hold as new corridors open up, as will happen over the net year.  Its not a daydream, it is happening and I think the future is assured (given that nothing else is within five years of competing for XRP's bridge asset niche.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pZ2POpljERK-oV3rusaCmq58U2badn5i9WOCIP9Wtmg/htmlview#gid=1888946776

Learn to re-assess your assumptions. 

Edited by googo

We're all idiots for not knowing XRP will be significantly higher due to it's multiple massive banking partnerships. Cheapest, fastest digital asset. 

Why would hundreds of banks line up to use blockchain based software unless they were interested in blockchain?

How could something begin to disrupt an industry, gain massive following and then simply stop?

2 hours ago, jargoman said:

We're all idiots for not knowing XRP will be significantly higher due to it's multiple massive banking partnerships. Cheapest, fastest digital asset. 

Why would hundreds of banks line up to use blockchain based software unless they were interested in blockchain?

How could something begin to disrupt an industry, gain massive following and then simply stop?

Ripple is still a startup, albeit extremely well funded because of us “idiots” who bought XRP as if it was security. It faces the same risk many other (smaller) utility based crypto projects are facing: the establishment, the big corporations can easily come up with similar solutions and crush them. Ripple is racing against time here.

3 hours ago, googo said:

Starting a topic for:

"We're all idiots for believing *insert random theory*

Let's all believe my random theory!"

Who's the idiot...

Sign in to follow this