Jump to content
Julian_Williams

Tracking XRapid usage

Recommended Posts

While I didn't build this to specifically look at ODL/xRapid usage - one can see that with a reasonably steady rate of daily transactions, the XRP volume is certainly increasing. 
The chart includes all XRP payments for the day - but "buried in there" would be any increasing batch payments relating to xRapid growth.
https://dex.xrplapps.com/asset.php?ID=XRP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ZIGXRP said:

While I didn't build this to specifically look at ODL/xRapid usage - one can see that with a reasonably steady rate of daily transactions, the XRP volume is certainly increasing. 
The chart includes all XRP payments for the day - but "buried in there" would be any increasing batch payments relating to xRapid growth.
https://dex.xrplapps.com/asset.php?ID=XRP

Thanks: Taken a screen shot so other can see what you have done.  We are getting a number of these graphics and they all seem to be showing the same thing - rapid expansion of ODL

 

Screenshot_2019-11-08 https dex xrplapps com(1).png

This is another that is worth watching: https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard.  (It seems, as Jannaonetrick mentioned, as if the manager turned off using ODL on the corridor yesterday)

482518998_Screenshot_2019-11-08RealTimeXRPOnDemandLiquidityTracker.thumb.png.6aea5e9bfc306c40df9bfd108e9913b1.png

Edited by Julian_Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do people agree this fairly much confirms, these ODL volumes are being ramped up by the managers of the services, they do not reflect ramping up of demand.  Demand far exceeds vol going through Bitso, they are piloting it up and up?

 

yesterday they doubled it to 2.4m, during SWELL they reduced it to zero, today it is back to its average of about a million.

https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard

Screenshot_2019-11-09 RealTime XRP On Demand Liquidity Tracker(1).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Do people agree this fairly much confirms, these ODL volumes are being ramped up by the managers of the services, they do not reflect ramping up of demand.  Demand far exceeds vol going through Bitso, they are piloting it up and up?

 

yesterday they doubled it to 2.4m, during SWELL they reduced it to zero, today it is back to its average of about a million.

https://utility-scan.com/#/dashboard

Screenshot_2019-11-09 RealTime XRP On Demand Liquidity Tracker(1).png

Yes I agree demand far exceeds current volume and the volume ramp up is completely orchestrated by the current ODL users. There’s probably more than enough data to algorithmicly process the ramp up with little risk to the businesses.

Question I have is when will they target the Forex markets once the volume has ramped sufficiently...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zedy44 said:

Yes I agree demand far exceeds current volume and the volume ramp up is completely orchestrated by the current ODL users. There’s probably more than enough data to algorithmicly process the ramp up with little risk to the businesses.

Question I have is when will they target the Forex markets once the volume has ramped sufficiently...

sooo, if it was a small block chevy, they are sort of dyno testing, tuning & reving it with differing loads on the rollers to get a feel of woots it going to do?..

ps, plz excuse my revhead analogy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, robertbruce said:

sooo, if it was a small block chevy, they are sort of dyno testing, tuning & reving it with differing loads on the rollers to get a feel of woots it going to do?..

ps, plz excuse my revhead analogy

Bitcoin is the small block. XRP is the Corvette LT5 6.2L. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes but the trans are largely this strange BTC IOU being swapped back and forth,   so the spike is not organic growth but an artefact of some strange swapping that no one as yet understands the reason for.

I could be wrong but that’s how I understand the situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...