Sign in to follow this  
Panosmek

Ripple 'Got It' : Powering Global Payments for All (Official Commercial)

'Sending love' runs on ripple! XXXRP the standard :-)!

I see at least one use case with the first 2 words and several use cases for the whole sentence :-)!

Great commercial though and smart that they focused on Asia with Asian actors. G7 countries, 10-15 years from now, are going to come mostly from there...

14 hours ago, crypto_deus said:

'Sending love' runs on ripple! XXXRP the standard :-)!

I see at least one use case with the first 2 words and several use cases for the whole sentence :-)!

Great commercial though and smart that they focused on Asia with Asian actors. G7 countries, 10-15 years from now, are going to come mostly from there...

Absolutely. What happened in Japan, Korea and then China is about to happen in South and South East Asia. A whole lot of people, in the hundreds of millions, are about to get richer and they will want to send money.

On 21 oktober 2019 at 10:49 PM, NightJanitor said:

Oh, that's really lovely.  I like the uncle at the wedding, that's a nice touch.  The bass is nice, as well, and the crescendo is just right.  Pretty good stuff.

I think it's her dad. Traditionally, the groom is expected to pay a dowry to the family, in Thai baht as @AllZerps mentioned. Mom being on the moon, confirms the dowry has been paid.

Edit: the bride however isn't Thai, she seems Indian, which could indicate, I'm speculating here, India has a corridor. 

Edited by Danny

2 hours ago, Danny said:

I think it's her dad. Traditionally, the groom is expected to pay a dowry to the family, in Thai bath as @AllZerps mentioned, in effect ‘paying for the mother’s milk’ or the upbringing of his bride. Mom being on the moon, confirms the dowry has been paid. That's at least what I see.

They're paying for the wedding party. The guy who snaps his fingers to set it all going has a name badge on.

17 hours ago, AllZerps said:

That wasn’t the Bitcoin symbol, it was for the Thai Baht,

Yup! Thai Baht and Japanese Yen both shown in the commercial. 

It's an ad aimed at Southeast Asia (for the most part), why on earth would it air during the Super Bowl, a distinctly US-focused event.

Unless it's the Southeast Asian airing of the Super Bowl.