okanaganrusty

Q3 2019 Market Report

13 hours ago, lacafet said:

Ripple are selling less XRP,

that's not the issue -- they give away billions, plus founders gave away to charities, family, etc, so there's no transparency in these holdings of xrp

that's the real issue -- ripple itself selling was never a major problem, it's that they just gave it to others who clearly do sell :D 

34 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

btw i still reeeeeeeally want to know what's going on with:

–R3's 5 billion ??
 –Coil's 1 billy bill
 –Larsen's charities
–Etc

Btw, I want to know how much you own, how much you are buying and how much you are selling on a quarterly basis. What’s you account number?

So, discussing q3 reports went down hill quickly, myself included.

Xpring invested in Coinme, a global leader in cryptocurrency ATMs and blockchain financial services, to advance the adoption of cryptocurrencies, such as XRP.

If I remember correctly that when investment of Coinme occurred, their was not clarification that this came with the intentions of XRP utilization. The report seems to hint at the fact that this option is being pursued.

4 hours ago, lll_lll said:

Btw, I want to know how much you own, how much you are buying and how much you are selling on a quarterly basis. What’s you account number?

Agree with zerpdigger that this is a non sense argument.  In order for XRP to ultimately be successfully, majority of stakeholders need to have trust in Ripple in regards to their actions that impact XRP.  Majority of stakeholders do not need trust in how zerpdigger is buying and selling XRP, in order for XRP to be successful in the future.

Edited by wogojump

6 hours ago, zerpdigger said:
8 hours ago, lll_lll said:

silly non-argument

No it’s not. You are asking private individuals and private companies to make public what they are found with their assets. I am asking you to do the same. 

3 minutes ago, lll_lll said:

No it’s not. You are asking private individuals and private companies to make public what they are found with their assets. I am asking you to do the same. 

Yeah, but they have a public asset that people are investing it.

2 hours ago, Archbob said:

Yeah, but they have a public asset that people are investing it.

To paraphrase Brad, Exxon has a lot oil. People use it, people invest in it. I don’t see anyone asking them how much they have. Or maybe We can ask the same question of Saudi Arabia.

Ripple customers live with ODL, including MoneyGram and others, increased by 75% last quarter</snip>

My calculations tell that 18 companies are currently live with ODL. Before Q2 there we're 8 confirmed users, in Q2 it increased 30% and now additional 75%. The original 8 were:

Cuallix
Catalyst Corporate
MercuryFX
JNFX
SendFriend
TransPayGo
FTCS
Euro Exim Bank

This is according to the names published on the Ripple Insights page.