Uloveme

CoinField introduces “SOLOGENIC”

1 hour ago, Sukrim said:

Sologenic is also further just holding it in custody for whomever currently holds 1 TSLA.Sologenic IOU on the XRPL.

That raises an interesting aspect...  integer values of shares?  Or if I hold 1 TSLA.Sologenic can I sell .3 of one?  Could make the dividend and voting aspects a tad complicated...

There is the option to only allow integer values for IOUs you issue. That will make it VERY difficult to issue USD form the same account though. The other recommendation by Ripple is to use one issuing account per currency/IOU. Good luck with doing that at scale and communicating that to your users...

4 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Ah yes...  I see that now, thanks.  The Australian stock exchange was talking about digital share certs on a blockchain...  dunno where they are with that so far.  I must admit I have no idea as yet how all these things are going to play out and what effect if any they have on XRP.  Interesting times.

As long as the price of XRP increases, that's all I care about! :popcorn1:

Hey Guys!

My name is Matt and I work at CoinField exchange. If you have any questions about Sologenic that need to be addressed please leave some comments here and I can get Bob Ras to address them in his upcoming interviews. 

For the time being, give his latest interview a watch here as they answer many of your burning questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XeV4PwMy3I

#GoSOLO

Matt 

CoinField Marketing Team 

Hi Matt, @coinfieldmatt welcome to the forum.

I have a question for you, not in regards to Sologenic, but for Coinfield Exchange.

Its been almost a year since I signed up on Coinfield and asked about Depositing using SEPA.

Any headway on this, when will this be a depositing method?

Tired of seeing this

Tnx

2019-10-15_16-00-34.jpg

Edited by pucksterpete

13 hours ago, coinfieldmatt said:

I can get Bob Ras to address them in his upcoming interviews

Please make sure to also write down or transcribe these "interviews", I can read faster than your CEO can speak and speech on video is not a very good medium for transmitting information.

Hey everyone!

CoinField Matt Here,

Our CTO, Reza Bashash is hosting an AMA session live on youtube tomorrow at 3PM PST. Please tweet all your questions to us on twitter --> @realSologenic

Thanks, #GoSOLO

Matt

CoinField Marketing Team

Reza AMA-02 (2).png

On 10/15/2019 at 8:40 PM, Tinyaccount said:

I’ve delayed commenting on this while I hoped something would click with me...  but nothing has.  I trust WietseWind but do not at all understand his answer.

What is this existing tech and how is it that having a Solo coin is easier than a XRP?

Same question...

I think XRP become standard assets to purchase these assets in the global unified stock token market created by Sologenic and the STO market created by SBI.Perhaps this is a strong real-use use case.

On 10/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, Malloy said:

Same question...

Why not have XRP/AAPLx pairs...why do we need SOLO?

I already explained this. Without a new coin, they can't have an ICO and raise millions of dollars. 

I Love to Think XRP Would Soon Become Global Reserve Currency – CoinField CEO

https://newslogical.com/i-love-to-think-xrp-would-soon-become-global-reserve-currency-coinfield-ceo/

I’ve seen the XRP community get very excited with a crypto exchange putting XRP as their base currency. Within the Sologenic ecosystem, All the tokenized assets like Stocks & ETFs are tradable only against XRP or SOLO

Perhaps XRP will be the primary key currency and SOLO will be the secondary key currency.

CoinField to launch SOLOGENIC at Malta AIBC Summit

https://maltablockchainsummit.com/news/coinfield-to-launch-sologenic-at-malta-aibc-summit/

The highly anticipated project is nominated for the “DeFi Project of the Year” Award at the largest blockchain conference of 2019

CoinField will officially launch its groundbreaking Sologenic project at the upcoming AIBC Summit, which will take place on November 7-8 in Malta. The CEO of the company Bob Ras will address the Summit participants during his keynote speech at 12.00 on November 8 on the main conference stage.

Edited by jabit

On 11/3/2019 at 4:23 AM, jabit said:

I Love to Think XRP Would Soon Become Global Reserve Currency – CoinField CEO

https://newslogical.com/i-love-to-think-xrp-would-soon-become-global-reserve-currency-coinfield-ceo/

Perhaps XRP will be the primary key currency and SOLO will be the secondary key currency.

https://maltablockchainsummit.com/news/coinfield-to-launch-sologenic-at-malta-aibc-summit/

Bob Ras' Keynote Speech at Malta AI & Blockchain Summit - Introducing Sologenic on XRP ledger

Hi everyone!

This Friday CoinField is hosting a live AMA session on Friday, December 6th at 9:30 AM PST with the two brains behind Sologenic.

Please leave any questions you have for Bob + Reza in the comments below and the best questions will be addressed in the AMA!

Link to AMA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzUr9-W5AXM

#GoSOLO

Bob & Reza AMA-01 (2).png