Cessation of the Hodor Blog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final message!  XRP Chat is where it all begin, so it's fitting that for this avatar, it's where it ends as well.  It's been a journey with countless twists and turns, and try as I might, all th

Anyone who commented and conversed with him on the forum would know he was one person providing a service to the community.  He only made his opinions known in the intro and comments, otherwise his wr

https://coil.com/p/Hodor/Cessation-of-the-Hodor-Blog/BBo_l6Yoo   Goodbye, to an OG, and hello to who you are. If Hodor chooses not to reveal his identity in relationship to his blog, I'm sur

The last time I felt like this was when Michael Scott left the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. Ha, horrible analogy actually, but I've thoroughly enjoyed your publications over the years, @Hodor, and I don't think there will be any that can fill your shoes.

Here's a toast to everyone having their own style and having their own indelible impact on the world, to the ripples that we each cause.

🍻

Edited by xrpzilla

Thanks you Hodor, your excellent writing kept me from selling xrp during the last two year bear market. Your blog was also my first recommendation to the fellow newcomers to gain knowledge of what xrp and ripple is (Ive been sending intermediates to the Galgitrons blog though). Good luck in your new endavours!

On the side note I read your decision as a sign that something bigger is brewing: if Ripple and XRP will really gain material traction and world's attention, it will look at least silly to cite on worldwide media an XRP expert called "Hodor". Time to graduate. Yeah, I feel ya!

:)

If there is a grand reveal and @Hodor is actually @Julian_Williams I'm gonna be pretty disappointed...

Think about it - the latter always instantaneously replies to the former's posts, and has anybody actually seen the two of them in the same place at the same time? I know I certainly haven't.. 

QED

Thank me later. 🤫

45 minutes ago, Sponger101 said:

If there is a grand reveal and @Hodor is actually @Julian_Williams I'm gonna be pretty disappointed...

Think about it - the latter always instantaneously replies to the former's posts, and has anybody actually seen the two of them in the same place at the same time? I know I certainly haven't.. 

QED

Thank me later. 🤫

I always support Hodor because he's the greatest! :dance4: