peanut56

Cessation of the Hodor Blog

you can see crypto eri's face in a lot of her youtube videos. I've never looked for her actual name ect as I never though it to be that important, also I try to respect other people's privacy. It is a small way that I try to uphold the United States Constitution along with the Bill of Rights.

@Hodor Leave pass denied.

Oh man. The honest response is to say this is a huge discouragement. There really arent any other voices as clear as yours in this space. 

You contributed so much, so well. 

This feels like a death in the community. 

I know you said you will still be around - but your blog man... it was our voice. 

#gutshot

Edit: October fools, right? 

Edited by Undershoes

2 hours ago, Hodor said:

Final message! 

XRP Chat is where it all begin, so it's fitting that for this avatar, it's where it ends as well. 

It's been a journey with countless twists and turns, and try as I might, all the details have melded into a chorus of voices of the XRP Community, who, at their core, are all pushing for the same thing: Change. 

Sometimes I wonder how members of other coin tribes feel about the project they're supporting.  Does it inspire them?  Do they believe in it past their surface financial goal of 'getting rich' off of it? 

Because, for XRP, it's more than just a 'good stock pick;' XRP represents the technology that delivers on Bitcoin's promise, without the environmental destruction.  Without the limitations of scalability ... and so much more that I have to resist reneging on my decision for one more, long, convoluted rant! 

You get the picture!  We're here for the investment (XRP), but we're also here because we believe in the Internet of Value, and pushing this technology forward.  It can change the world for the better, and   And just look how the XRP is changing the face of crypto communities, with its teamwork, awards shows, clubs, social media presence, and charitable fund-raising.  These are all extraneous to the IoV and XRP, but they also work to give us a legitimate feeling of community

And with the developments in the last month, my right-brain, intuitive side, which normally performs a lesser role in my day-to-day activities than my methodical, step-driven left-brain side, took the reigns and decided to make a key decision; how do I want to contribute going forward?   I could continue to struggle to cover all of the increasing onslaught of news items, or I could turn and survey the growing ranks of our collaborative team of supporters and let somebody else 'take a turn' at the front.  I could take up a keyboard and mouse once more, but this time to create new websites and applications. 

Ah well, I'm getting repetitive of the content in the blog. 

My apologies for being temporarily self-indulgent, but I know my companions on the forum will not judge me harshly about my last post.  At least I hope not.   Hope to be back soon, with some announcements of a new project of my own!

So many good things to say about what distinguishes XRP from everything else in the blockchain community:

I like this: XRP represents the technology that delivers on Bitcoin's promise, without the environmental destruction.  Without the limitations of scalability ... and so much more that I have to resist reneging on my decision for one more, long, convoluted rant! 

and this: not just as part of a slick corporate advertising campaign; when people can send money to their family in seconds instead of days, it can significantly improve lives for millions of people. ( for me one of the pleasures is to dream of one day being a multimillionaire who can step in and help others reach their dreams - I know you once said you would use the money to help a lady who comes to clean your home.  This sort of idea give me real pleasure and is a reason I continue to add to my investment every month)

Edited by Julian_Williams

Will miss your precise and concise writups, @Hodor even though I think you were too politically correct, if you know what I mean :biggrin:

Say, did the change come with your CoinField win to fly to Malta?

Best of luck, enjoy Malta and thanks again for all your work!

... while me continues these humble XRP Briefs - quite different from the master's work!

Today's XRP Brief 10/14/19 - CoinField announces XRPL project and XRP breaks long-term descending channel

Edited by panmores

18 hours ago, peanut56 said:

https://coil.com/p/Hodor/Cessation-of-the-Hodor-Blog/BBo_l6Yoo

Goodbye, to an OG, and hello to who you are. If Hodor chooses not to reveal his identity in relationship to his blog, I'm sure some will try to decipher who the user is. Let the game begin.

edit: I meant to say that, when Hodor begins to write under their real identity, as stated in the blog, that if he/she chooses to say "hey I was hodor," then great, if not I'm sure some people will try to figure it out through writing style, use of logic, and so on.

O.G.= original gangster. In modern terminology it refers to someone who was at the beginning of something.

Thanks Hodor for what has been done so far and for what you will still do for XRP' ecosystem.

Dear Hodor,

As a very early  adopter from 2012 I really have to give you a BIG Thank you,

I sincerely enjoyed all your writings, learning about developments and  up to date information. 

You are brilliant!!  I was particularly pleased with the Level of analytics and good quality descriptions  on the Developments .

The Emphasis on Positive messages and asking the community to be an Active part of this historical moment where always appreciated

Any time if you are in the Netherlands you are invited for a nice cold beer,

We keep in touch in the community.