Jump to content
Panopticon

Société Générale hiring ad mentions XRP

Recommended Posts

https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=17bb5691b5515760

"The main accountabilities include but are not limited to refining and implementing processes and data quality metrics for monitoring of credit limits, producing and commenting on management and regulatory reporting, enhancement and data quality project management, contribution to Regulatory topics and projects, participation in local and global projects impacting MMG/XRP."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, XRPfan_Eelco said:

Nice guy on Twitter mentioned ""Not the XRP we are talking about, they are talking about Extended Resource Planning."

Well that does make sense. Probably false alarm.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, XRPfan_Eelco said:

Nice guy on Twitter mentioned ""Not the XRP we are talking about, they are talking about Extended Resource Planning."

https://twitter.com/TeholBeddictXRP/status/1182791010709053441?s=20

"You sure? The job description focuses on trading. The only "XRP" results on indeed are job postings from @Ripple and Societe Generale... So this is the only open eXtended Resource Planning (XRP) job in the world and it's a Ripple partner by coincidence???"

Edited by Tehol_Beddict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tehol_Beddict said:

https://twitter.com/TeholBeddictXRP/status/1182791010709053441?s=20

"You sure? The job description focuses on trading. The only "XRP" results on indeed are job postings from @Ripple and Societe Generale... So this is the only open eXtended Resource Planning (XRP) job in the world and it's a Ripple partner by coincidence???"

You're right, it'd make a lot of sense. 

Any solid information how advanced the Ripple SGS partnership is?

BTW, your posts in here are dearly missed, you always added a lot of substance and great finds. On Twitter, such posts tend to disappear quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 8:43 PM, panmores said:

You're right, it'd make a lot of sense. 

Any solid information how advanced the Ripple SGS partnership is?

BTW, your posts in here are dearly missed, you always added a lot of substance and great finds. On Twitter, such posts tend to disappear quickly.

I know.. but all my dot connecting posts were moved to speculation thread and I’d have to delete A LOT of old media for previous posts in order to post any more pics. The storage cap was greatly reduced a while ago. Also don’t have time to do the dot connecting lately/I’m not finding dots very easily these days so don’t have too much to add.

Glad my old posts were appreciated so much... But I don’t have much value to add these days :/

 

I think any info about partnerships, etc are being kept quiet. Plus things are starting to play out now. Look at Finastra. It was on xrpchat in early 2017. The news just broke....

Edited by Tehol_Beddict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...