Inequivalent

Bank of America hiring Treasury Product Manager for Ripple project

I bet Yuri can't cite any of his sources on his article?  Funny how these guys will patrol a few forums and pull an article out their A$$ for a few coins with little to no research.  At this point nobody knows if they will or won't use XRP but we do know they are going to use ripple products which makes the chances pretty good.  

I guess the sH!T below makes Yuri's word Bond(LOL!)

"Yuri Molchan Yuri is a journalist interested in technology and technical innovations. He has been in crypto since 2017. Believes that blockchain and cryptocurrencies have a potential to transform the world in the future."

4 hours ago, panmores said:

This Yuri Molchan is useless. He wrote an article about Ripple teaming up with another "startup", Finastra...

Yeah. Like thats a big deal. Finastra. It’s only “one” more partnership...

https://www.ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-bring-blockchain-technology-to-finastras-banking-customers/

...times a few more customers.😁

“Finastra has over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally.”

https://www.finastra.com/about/our-story

Back to the OP’s point for BoA, I think it’s great to see BoA coming around. Here’s another recap that’s likely been viewed by many here: 

3 hours ago, codiusrex said:

Let me take this opportunity to highlight my sober posts that you want to spend your time to target and then scrutinize —my posts have more value than others on this nugatory forum *including yours because they do not generate false hope for or claims of connecting imaginary dots leading to such fantastical things as XRP replacing the SDR or revealing an EoY $$$ prediction. Not nugatory.

Disclaimer: I own XRP and no other asset, contrary to most members here and BG who endorsed his own stash of BTC over XRP in more than one televised interview. I initially joined XRPCHAT in 2016.

The dinosaur doth protest too much, me thinks