pucksterpete

Pomp's & Brad's Interview is out!!!

decent interview 

47 minutes ago, Sharkey said:

Thanks.  I thought it was pretty congenial and they covered all the basics with a few medium-tough questions at the end. Not too much new for those of us who have followed Ripple, but a nice intro for those on the sidelines.  

^ Spot on. 

I thought it was a great primer for newcomers and also nice to get some new and fun facts about Brad and hear some tidbits from his experiences at events like Sibos and the CEO of the large bank that did a 180 on liquidity.

Pomp, as nice as he is in terms of the BTC maxis, is blind as a bat. Several others have summed it up perfectly in that BTC is a religion for him now and just like followers of traditional religions, facts don't often change their stance. Thought it was a great platform for Brad to share Ripple and XRP to the larger scene but Pomp will severely regret his tunnel vision in the next few years.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, GoldenGoose said:

Paraphrasing one of Pomp's final questions: "If XRP can be used by banks and financial institutions to transfer money, why wouldn't they use Bitcoin instead?"

How can these people be so blind to Bitcoin's flaws and limitations?

It's not about being blind it's about supporting and riding the money train until the wheels fall off!!  These people know BTC's limitations  Hell the price of BTC is 95% or higher based on speculation alone.  Once the wheels fall off they will jump to the next train.  CyrptoHobo's you gotta love em!!!  The big thing for them is timing the fall some will jump trains when one wheel is off and so on then some will stay on until all the cars are derailed and laying on their side

Edited by RikkiTikki

5 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

It's not about being blind it's about supporting and riding the money train until the wheels fall off!!  These people know BTC's limitations  Hell the price of BTC is 95% or higher based on speculation alone.  Once the wheels fall off they will jump to the next train.  CyrptoHobo's you gotta love em!!!  The big thing for them is timing the fall some will jump trains when one wheel is off and so on then some will stay on until all the cars are derailed and laying on their side

You describing xrp here also? Or you think you're special for "choosing" xrp?

3 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Not speaking for Rikki but for myself.

When speaking of technical limitations XRP simply has less. It's not perfect, but its the better version of the slow, expensive energy hog called bitcoin that met its limitations a couple of times nearing the end of 2017.

When speaking of percentage speculation we're all in the same boat. But i'm betting my money on XRP when it comes to being the first benefitting actual utilisation, if BTC even ever gets there.

Interview was fine and contained many of the fud issues. I think Pomp was almost somewhat too nice.

5 minutes ago, Cooliozxrp said:

I don't think I'm special but based on your butt hurt comment I sure as hell think you are now!!! Were all CryptoHobo's my friend it's just a matter of what train were on now.  Now go have a Coke and a smile..

Posted (edited)

Only factor that makes bitcoin valuable is through demonstrating the ritual of  burning tremendous amount of resources. 

BTC’s value comes from religious belief. 

BTC is also mined 80percent in China, which breaks the decentral title. 

China gov. probably controls the miners already. It’s the country of no freedom. 

I have no idea why btc maxis still calls Btc as the most decentral and liberal asset, when it is the total opposite position: fully controlled by Chinese miners, and total dependence of the current financial market. What an ironic asset. 

It is time to make the decision bitcoiners,

Time to wake up or burn in hell of eternal poverty.

Think objectively,  follow practicality!

Edited by quan