Dirk_diggler88

Coinfields XRPL Project

2 hours ago, PunishmentOfLuxury said:

It would help if mods were much harder on the trolls. There are members here whose clear purpose is to throw negativity and misinformation around and hope some of it sticks. I'm all for constructive criticism of Ripple and XRP and most of us don't want an echo chamber, but these trolls are just here to annoy and destroy.

I've been on this forum for nearly four years (and XRPtalk before that) and this is the worst it's ever been, by far. So many quality contributors have left. It's time for persistent trolls to be banned.

I use ignore user.  It cleans up the threads and makes them a lot more readable, although I hadn't user ignored this guy who shows us how much money he makes.  How sad.

Over the past few weeks the worst offenders have been given warnings, and temporarily restricted from posting, others have been banned permanently after multiple warnings, including some on this thread.

Let this be a polite warning to all those who think they can just say "whatever they feel in whatever manner they want".  No you can't.  The rules of civil society exist on this forum, just like in the real world. 

Also, please be aware of derailing thread topics.  That is cause for action as well.  Let's talk some XRP, or in this case Coinfield's project....

3 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I use ignore user.  It cleans up the threads and makes them a lot more readable, although I hadn't user ignored this guy who shows us how much money he makes.  How sad.

There is nothing sad, about calling out a bluff from someone who sees him self as a self proclaimed vigilante who must do the same ''crimes'' he despises to clean up the act.

It's like saying.... ''Oh i'm sorry judge, but i had to rob the bank, because you see, if i didn't do it the other bank robbers would have stolen our money first, so i lowered my self to their level and, you know, robbed the bank my self first! But let it be clear nevertheless i apologize''

Doing the same act as you deem unacceptable is still not justified and many members have done the same and yet when another person does anything that in their eyes ''attack XRP'' is acceptable for counter trolling.

But who is to say what a attack is on XRP many people got bashed in 2018 to even say that eoy would end under 5 dollars they where mocked fud and trolls and it was justified to counter troll them, and look at us now.

It's funny how the hypocrisy works on some ppl here especially the one i had this minor waste of time with.

This is the last thing i'll say since i have real things to do, but what  i did was far from ''sad'' it was the right thing because if you scroll up i wasn't the one attacking i just counter posted the attack and bluffs that were made towards me.

19 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Better money than you are earning through crypto, kiddo

Makes me want the price to stay  like this for years, when you peeps keep crying and attacking people

basically F U I’m in profit 👍 

And for the record i apologize that this thread got derailed that wasn't my intention, at least i know i;m sincere about it instead of half joking about it.

27 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

He’s a fan of anime considering the Dragon Ball tab, so yes, could be! 

I did that specially for you.. I even said it but you couldn't figure it out. Had to withdraw a bit of cash to my personal bank to make it appear that way but I did it for you pumpkin.

It appears your club buddy saw it before but we all know how much he likes prophetss @Zerp_Legend are you going to follow me now to?

30 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

He’s a fan of anime considering the Dragon Ball tab, so yes, could be! 

Well you knew it was anime perhaps there is some self reflection. Are your trying to make your self feel better again ??? :(

10 minutes ago, Staigera said:

I did that specially for you.. I even said it but you couldn't figure it out. Had to withdraw a bit of cash to my personal bank to make it appear that way but I did it for you pumpkin.

It appears your club buddy saw it before but we all know how much he likes prophetss @Zerp_Legend are you going to follow me now to?

Thx . What do you think about the coinfield project 

Personally I feel we all know that the vast majority of members on here have best interests at heart.  It was just a handful of newer members (whom we all identified) who popped up in the past few months contributing nothing other than to agitate and disparage others. A tremendous problem as they found their way through many threads.  Hopefully, that is now (more) resolved, and we can get back to just being "us"- debating back and forth on issues of concern, albeit in a more fun way...

to the thread:   https://www.sologenic.com/downloads/sologenic-whitepaper.pdf