Dirk_diggler88

Coinfields XRPL Project

It is worthwhile to be able to trade stocks around the world on one exchange.

And they will reduce the fee.
It could become a world unified stock(and All assets!) exchange.

And XRP will become the World unified currency.

I think they and the XRP market cap will explode.

Edited by jabit

32 minutes ago, jabit said:

It is worthwhile to be able to trade stocks around the world on one exchange.

And they will reduce the fee.
It could become a world unified stock(and All assets!) exchange.

And XRP will become the World unified currency.

I think they and the XRP market cap will explode.

Nobody is going to trust a shady exchange with an even shadier imaginary coin.

Xrp is not gonna be a worldwide currency,shows a poor lack of any education here

The only thing that's gonna explode is the hopium bubbles

38 minutes ago, Freaky said:

No government or regulatory body on this planet would allow this to happen. 

Even more alarming is the fact that Ripple still possesses more than half of it. 

Dream on..

G7 said the risk of Facebook's stable coin, but G7 doesn't say cryptocurrency is big risk to financial stability.

Edited by jabit

37 minutes ago, jabit said:

G7 said the risk of Facebook's stable coin, but G7 doesn't say cryptocurrency is big risk to financial stability.

How can something used only on exchanges be threat to financial stability?  You cant even buy a bubblegum with CC.

Overall adoption of CC is pretty much dead.

We still have to see the result of MG purchase and SBI. Oh well, time will tell.

Did ripple have even single one moderate announcement related to xrp adoption this year? 

I dont count MG adoption, they literally bought it.

22 minutes ago, Kiwi said:

How can something used only on exchanges be threat to financial stability?  You cant even buy a bubblegum with CC.

Overall adoption of CC is pretty much dead.

We still have to see the result of MG purchase and SBI. Oh well, time will tell.

Did ripple have even single one moderate announcement related to xrp adoption this year? 

I dont count MG adoption, they literally bought it.

Ripple’s Xpring is launching a platform it says makes it possible for developers to integrate fiat and cryptocurrency payments into any application.

https://www.coindesk.com/ripples-xpring-launches-crypto-fiat-payments-that-integrate-into-any-app

I think the adoption of XRP will gradually increase.

Wow, the most complex project built on XRPL! It's a freaking gateway! 1 day of developing since everything is already done. And we all know well the problems of gateways on XRPL.

No thanks.

Edited by tulo

23 hours ago, yxxyun said:

no, it's not XRP backed,  just can trade against XRP on XRPL DEX. 

For anyone didn't know how this worked can read https://xrpl.org/issued-currencies.html

It's look like there is a new proposal on how stablecoins will be issued. Joelkatz on a previous thread.

"

We propose adding a collateralized stablecoin feature to the XRP Ledger. The key distinguishing property of this proposal is that the stablecoin is always redeemable for XRP on the ledger from the collateral pool. So, for example, if you hold one unit of a USD stablecoin, you can make on-ledger payments at any time just as if you held $1 worth of XRP.

We propose a scheme as follows:

Anyone may place XRP into a position that they own.

If the position is sufficiently collateralized, it may issue a stablecoin.

Position owners may adjust the XRP in their positions so long as it maintains sufficient collateral.

Position owners may issue and redeem stablecoins in their positions so long as it maintains sufficient collateral.

Severely undercollateralized positions may be taken over by re-collateralizing them -- whoever does so keeps the remaining excess collateral.

An order book mechanism will be used to permit the stablecoin to be automatically exchanged for XRP by redeeming against the least collateralized positions first.

This encourages over-collateralization and cleans up positions that are in danger of becoming under-collateralized."

It sounds like the new mechanism proposes that you must have a sufficient position of XRP to issue a stablecoin.  

45 minutes ago, ObeyTheWafflehouse said:

It's look like there is a new proposal on how stablecoins will be issued. Joelkatz on a previous thread.

Yes and it’s very interesting that David proposes this around the time that Coinfield propose something similar.  I can’t as yet understand either of the proposals fully,  and I’m not sure how,  or if,  they interrelate.

Some of the newer members (even newer than me) may not be aware of the way that these things have been discussed as theoretical possibilities ages ago...  it’s certainly interesting watching them start to be realised.  And this blossoming of possibilities is why I’ve always said that I’m hoping never to “cash out” (which many here seem to think is the end play).  I hope to be holding my XRP and perhaps earning from them ever after.