IrritableGimp

New to XRP Chat, not so new to XRP

17 hours ago, IrritableGimp said:

I am typically the "hang out in the shadows" type of person. I usually speak up only when I have something to say. I felt that it was time to say "Hey everybody". Good to be here with such fine folks!
A bit about me: I am quite new to XRP Chat, as you probably can tell by now, but I have been a HODLer for a couple of years now. When I first heard of "Bitcoin", I heard that it was only used by criminals. So, I could have been a lot earlier to the HODLer game if I had known otherwise at the time. I started out by watching a BTC video on youtube and not having a clue what I was doing, so I tried testing the waters with a gigantic $50 BTC purchase. I started watching more videos, soaking in some things, and being overwhelmed by other things. Once I had a clearer idea of what was ongoing, I noticed XRP and started learning. I was sold on XRP fairly quickly. So, I am part of the community, still hanging in the shadows, and I haven't stopped stocking up on XRP. 

Gimp

Hanging out in the shadows, in a Gimp suit, with a fat Bag of Zerps...  :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, RileySchleinstein said:

Noob question: when are members allowed to send PMs? Is it after a certain period of time or a certain number of posts?

I dunno the answer but I wish some members had the option taken off them!

For the thousandth time @Truckdriver...    no I will not send you naughty pics of me...       :)