dvilela

New Xpring dev platform: a game-changer for the XRP Ledger development

2 hours ago, dvilela said:

Thanks! I wanted it to be as simple and straight-forward as possible.

I think simplicity overall is one of the biggest hurdles to mainstream adoption, so I appreciate people like you who make crypto less daunting for new comers 😊

Thanks OP. I am not a coder, my brother can, so I'm glad to hear from someone who knows there way around coding that the new product from xspring is what they said it is. My brother is a data analyst in the insurance industry so if anyone has any ideas how to utilize xrpl for that, I could run it by him, or plant a seed for future usage.

9 hours ago, peanut56 said:

Thanks OP. I am not a coder, my brother can, so I'm glad to hear from someone who knows there way around coding that the new product from xspring is what they said it is. My brother is a data analyst in the insurance industry so if anyone has any ideas how to utilize xrpl for that, I could run it by him, or plant a seed for future usage.

That's the thing. The main goal for Xpring seems to be bringing the XRPL to as many devs as possible to boost utility, no matter how experienced they are, and for sure they are achieving it.

I used to think that I should have a lot of experience to create even little XRPL apps, and watching great programmers like Wietse made me pale , but now I'm starting to believe anyone can contribute. For sure this has been like a breath of fresh air. And even fot those who are starting, or know little to nothing about programming, but feel like this tech is a great opportunity, please don't doubt to try. It's totally worth it to start playing with.