I just 10x long leverage XRP on Bybit , I'm so bullish on XRP

2 minutes ago, CryptoCrusader said:

Lucky I was only playing with profit

I am sorry to hear that you lost.  The problem is that if you have an expectation of being right 75% of the time and you bet three times in a row on those odds your chances of getting hit once are 75% (is my mathematics right?)  - You have to take a chance once and take your money out when you are winning.  At least you did not lose money.

Can't blame it on whales all the times. You are spinning a roulette wheel and hoping it lands on black all the time. The demand for XRP is just not high enough for it to pump outside of BTC. Unless you know when Korea is going to pump so you can't time it.

I strongly disagree with the Fools list.  
Item 1 is wrong because of a complete misunderstanding of the everymans life.  I buy lottery tickets and am happy to declare that I do.

During a long work week it is sometimes the one little spark of hope that I might one day get off the endless wage slave wheel.  Because I know the odds, (one in forty-five million) and that five drops in the ocean is not really different than one, I buy the very minimum needed to secure a chance.  It costs me a little over a dollar.  That little faint hope and daydream is the most value for a dollar I will get all week.

The Fool and all the other sanctimonious preachers of the ‘lottery is a tax on stupidity’ folk do not understand that someone out there regularly DOES have a life changing amount of money fall out of the sky.  And that being eligible to be one of them gives many of us the faint glimmer of hope that gets us through the week.

Those naysayers might have a solid, comfortable life and retirement planned and available,  but many of us do not.  Saying we should not spend that dollar on a hopeful chance is just a mean spirited failure of empathy.  It’s true that many winners find themselves back in the poorhouse after a while,  but that does not say that all will,  and does not negate the hopeful dreams that come with one little ticket.

Of all the things one can waste a dollar on,  the lottery is the least damaging.

(queue those people ready to say ‘go out and make your own luck’ or ‘daydreams hold you back, work hard instead’ or all the other platitudes that ignore that one can be hard working and yet still not surging ahead in wealth)

So by all means speak up and support principle 1 and reveal yourself to be a mean spirited psychopath.  :) 

9 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I buy lottery tickets and am happy to declare that I do.

During a long work week it is sometimes the one little spark of hope that I might one day get off the endless wage slave wheel.

but... but... XRP???
sad andre johnson GIF

Edited by 7strings

1 hour ago, 7strings said:

but... but... XRP???
sad andre johnson GIF

I was, of course, referring to that period of my life (the bulk) where I had not yet invested in XRP and therefore become pre-rich.  :)  

Having said that, crypto winter got me started again on lottery.   :JC_doubleup:

4 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I strongly disagree with the Fools list.  
Item 1 is wrong because of a complete misunderstanding of the everymans life.  I buy lottery tickets and am happy to declare that I do.

During a long work week it is sometimes the one little spark of hope that I might one day get off the endless wage slave wheel.  Because I know the odds, (one in forty-five million) and that five drops in the ocean is not really different than one, I buy the very minimum needed to secure a chance.  It costs me a little over a dollar.  That little faint hope and daydream is the most value for a dollar I will get all week.

The Fool and all the other sanctimonious preachers of the ‘lottery is a tax on stupidity’ folk do not understand that someone out there regularly DOES have a life changing amount of money fall out of the sky.  And that being eligible to be one of them gives many of us the faint glimmer of hope that gets us through the week.

Those naysayers might have a solid, comfortable life and retirement planned and available,  but many of us do not.  Saying we should not spend that dollar on a hopeful chance is just a mean spirited failure of empathy.  It’s true that many winners find themselves back in the poorhouse after a while,  but that does not say that all will,  and does not negate the hopeful dreams that come with one little ticket.

Of all the things one can waste a dollar on,  the lottery is the least damaging.

(queue those people ready to say ‘go out and make your own luck’ or ‘daydreams hold you back, work hard instead’ or all the other platitudes that ignore that one can be hard working and yet still not surging ahead in wealth)

So by all means speak up and support principle 1 and reveal yourself to be a mean spirited psychopath.  :) 

Quite a rant there to justify your gambling addiction.

Do you also pop a dollar in the pokies every week hoping for the jackpot ?

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

Quite a rant there to justify your gambling addiction.

Do you also pop a dollar in the pokies every week hoping for the jackpot ?

As usual making unwarranted and incorrect assumptions.

6 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Of all the things one can waste a dollar

on,  the lottery is the least damaging.

Daydreams only hold you back when you leave it at that just being day dreams.

Working hard doesn't mean earning much working smart is the way to get rich.

I'm 26 and I already start to earn my first capital gains with minimal tax that I have to pay in holland. While I have to pay around 55% on income tax.

My father has a import and export business where he takes care of all the documents needed to ship products from in and out of turkey his biggest clients are Apple and Dell. 

When I asked him a loan for a measly 10 k to start my first small store he laughed and said if you are my son you can start from zero like I did instead of trying beg for money like a little bitc.h.

I had to jump threw maybe 10 hoops to get the loan at my age that time 23 to get a small loan of 10 k no bank looked my way. Got it from the government in the end had to convince them with 4 meetings for that.

After that.

I earned the first year perhaps just 500 euros profit for 7 days work a week.

Sleepless nights, of going bankrupt.

Now 3 years later my store is worth 400k.

Which i might sell and start a plastic resycle business, in Germany already a working progress.

Life gives you what YOU are prepared of making it.

If you accept a slave wage job then that's what you'll get. The only limitations in life is that of your own.

Any one who says "some people have  been dealt such bad cards in life they are incapable of becoming wealthy that's just bullshi.t.

On of my worker who comes from Syria he had his own restaurant there before the war.

Had lost everything he came with just his clothes he had in to Holland.

Now. 

With hard work and dedication and loyalty he earns now 4k a month managing my first store as the filiaal manager.

Life is what you make of it.

Edited by Staigera