Jump to content

I just 10x long leverage XRP on Bybit , I'm so bullish on XRP


Recommended Posts

My long is killing it LOL up 85% at 10x , holding this position for a least 4 weeks :)

On 10/7/2019 at 2:04 PM, lucky said:

I remember someone with "papa" in his username lose his entire XRP fortune on margin trading, when he was 100% certain the only way was up. It went down. It's playing with fire, you're at the mercy of whales not moving the market against your bets and pocketing your coins.

Price will be driven by utility now not hype like before 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Honeybee said:

My own experience with 5,000 XRP.  Lost and bought back to get only 2,000.  Been trying to bring it back up to the original amount but fiat is slow these last few months.  Good luck.

I am trading leverage 10x , XRP has clear direction to the up side  , easy way to get a huge bag of XRP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CryptoCrusader said:

My long is killing it LOL up 85% at 10x , holding this position for a least 4 weeks :)

 

I get your excitement and happiness. But 10x leverage is mad if you combine that with a cocky "I can't lose" attitude.

Hope you are adjusting your SL upwards.

Edited by baobeiiiii
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CryptoCrusader said:

I am trading leverage 10x , XRP has clear direction to the up side  , easy way to get a huge bag of XRP

You somewhat sound like someone who wants other people to also go in balls deep leveraged 100x with all the 'look at me, I'm making a lot right now, im gonna hold this position for weeks, fomo with me!!'

Are you a whale hoping to wreck a bunch of leveraged longs on Bybit? If so that would mean drop imminent :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

You somewhat sound like someone who wants other people to also go in balls deep leveraged 100x with all the 'look at me, I'm making a lot right now, im gonna hold this position for weeks, fomo with me!!'

Are you a whale hoping to wreck a bunch of leveraged longs on Bybit? If so that would mean drop imminent :(

Pretty feeble whale activity if so.  Deep sea bass at best.  More likely a sea monkey.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Caracappa said:

You somewhat sound like someone who wants other people to also go in balls deep leveraged 100x with all the 'look at me, I'm making a lot right now, im gonna hold this position for weeks, fomo with me!!'

Are you a whale hoping to wreck a bunch of leveraged longs on Bybit? If so that would mean drop imminent :(

Go watch BITMEX FAST MONEY TRADER on youtube and you might learn something , he makes a killing leverage trading.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CryptoCrusader said:

LOL , don't comment if you haven't got the balls to leverage trade 

Was a joke.  I was responding to the whale comment, not your trading strategy.  You do you, no worries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@CryptoCrusader what's your game? You seem like a troll from how you're speaking; Even though your first question was 'smart or dumb move?' you clearly aren't asking for any sort of advice or approval for a 10x leverage trade, considering how certain you sound and how you're talking down to people here in this post... only normally the trolls here aren't so obnoxiously bullish :wacko:?

@ZzZerper / @Cooliozxrp / @Freaky is he one of yours :lol:?

Edited by RootSilent
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RootSilent said:

@CryptoCrusader what's your game? You seem like a troll from how you're speaking; Even though your first question was 'smart or dumb move?' you clearly aren't asking for any sort of advice or approval for a 10x leverage trade, considering how certain you sound and how you're talking down to people here in this post... only normally the trolls here aren't so obnoxiously bullish :wacko:?

@ZzZerper / @Cooliozxrp / @Freaky is he one of yours :lol:?

Nope, not one of ours at this stage, but he has started off on the right foot.

BTW, how do us trolls and fudsters get our own club ?

I mean, they opened a club for a chicken with the sole intent of posting continual images of rockets every time the price rises by a cent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Nope, not one of ours at this stage, but he has started off on the right foot.

BTW, how do us trolls and fudsters get our own club ?

I mean, they opened a club for a chicken with the sole intent of posting continual images of rockets every time the price rises by a cent.

I think thats not a bad idea, a FUDclub. But open or closed for members only?

"The first rule of FUDclub is, you don't talk about FUDclub"

Edited by Caracappa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Caracappa said:

I think thats not a bad idea, a FUDclub. But open or closed for members only?

to be determined....

an echo chamber of pessimism might be the way to go though, it might keep clean up the board somewhat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, CryptoCrusader said:

Go watch BITMEX FAST MONEY TRADER on youtube and you might learn something , he makes a killing leverage trading.

If it was that easy mate everyone would do it and everyone would be a millionaire. Its not, and thats why they're not.

For as many people who do well from it, there are far, far more people who get rekt from it. There are plenty of 'rekt' tracking twitter accounts which report on the savage losses on different exchanges.

Good luck to you mate, but its not the easy money you are making it out to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.