It really is a lot of good news but the price is not moving. The whole crypto currencies market is paralyzed . Not until institutional money comes in will we see gains . The issue is that thereโ€™s still too many uncertainties and volatility for big players to get in .Itโ€™s not my spare change that can move things.

Lots of great news and reporting from Hodor, as always! Weโ€™re spoiled.

The price discovery will happen onceย institutions move into the space โ€” which is hopefully pretty soon now. The roads are being built.

The state of play until thenย is that thereโ€™s essentially zero long term analysis going on by retail investors. Theย existing paradigm will be in place for nowย (each of the top coins amounting to about half the market cap of the previous one).

Speculation is driving everything, and Bitcoin is on top because... well... it was on top yesterday. That will change, and hopefully soon. Weโ€™re early to the party.

Thank you for reading!ย 

1 hour ago, ADingoAteMyXRP said:

Speculation is driving everything, and Bitcoin is on top because... well... it was on top yesterday. That will change, and hopefully soon. Weโ€™re early to the party.

And that's it.ย  It's coasting now in a vehicle where the engine has stalled, while XRP is accelerating from behind, with dual overhead cams.ย  :sun_bespectacled:

Edited by Hodor

WOW Hodor, that is one hell of a post.ย  Almost all of it way above my head.ย  I cannot keep up with these new concepts that are being born in different parts of the ecosystem.

About a year ago I reached a conclusion that Ripple/XRP are unstoppable.ย  From what you are saying we are experiencing some sort of big bang event and the IoV is sort of generating power independently of its centre as it expands outwards in all directions.ย  Its happening!

ย 

It's a blank canvas ready for painting, essentially, and Xpring just provided it toย 23 million developersย worldwide.

This is great. What we need is to have as many developers as possible to make new applications. Xpring understand this and try to make it as easy as possible for them. XRP future look's good:)

This is gonna be good, starting to read now!

"The sheer number of announcements, blogs, and new business deals in the XRP ecosystem left many cryptomarket participants and media outlets stunned, struggling to understand and digest the important aspects of each one."

You're right about this, even the so-called insiders were caught off guard. Zero leaks. However, what's even more amazing is that this is just the beginning. What shall come in 2020 is going to surprise us even more... Let's just stop for a while and appreciate the fact where we are at right now. Last year Xpring was just 2 people trying to do something, UBRI was laughed at as money wasted and waste of ******* time and xRapid was not even there until the end of 2018. So, if you think about it the amount of work that has been done in just over a year is pretty remarkable. That's why I don't give one flying flamingo about the current price because I know that 5 years from now 0.25 cents per XRP was an opportunity of several lifetimes.

ย 

Edited by Guest

Thank you for reading, crypto_deus!ย  ๐Ÿ‘

3 hours ago, crypto_deus said:

So, if you think about it the amount of work that has been done in just over a year is pretty remarkable.

This is an interesting comment from a potential blog post perspective!ย 

People would definitely be interested in seeing a year-by-year comparison over time.ย  I've got a snapshot of some key data I took in 2017 when I performed my first XRP vs BTC comparison, so perhaps I'll take it and run with it for a future blog.ย