VanHasen

Tomorrow Oct 4th - Brad Garlinghouse 90min unfiltered interview by APompliano (btc supporter)

1 minute ago, Lawsuit said:

You are to him what XRP is to you, he's hedging his bets in case the value of your posts skyrocket.

You do seem to find joy in spreading joylessness though. It's a fascinatingly depressing way to go about things.

Hehe...   good heavens no.   It is most unlikely he ever will have anything valuable to say.  It’s just that unfortunately people quote these trolls so their words do bypass ignore lists.  :) 

And another thing happens...  perhaps only to fumble-finger me.  If I’m clutzy with the iPad I can accidentally un-ignore a person.  It’s a shame it’s doesn’t require a confirm.  Truth be told...  that what’s happened to Freaky.  I will get him back on the list but no doubt still see his sniping on occasion.

15 hours ago, Freaky said:

Do we make you feel uneasy about your investment ?

here is what pisses me off. I come on here just once in a while as I've got a busy schedule. I'm looking for some good info - catch up on some pertinent news -  but lo and behold, there's you in every thread, turning it into some S$hit conversation pii$sing match.. mounds worth of crap I have to sift through just to catch up. For gods sake you can be skeptical and objective without being a freaking $**** head. Some little twerp smart a$s wasting my time is my measure of you.  

Edited by RandyMarsh

15 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

here is what pisses me off. I come on here just once in a while as I've got a busy schedule. I'm looking for some good info - catch up on some pertinent news -  but lo and behold, there's you in every fuc@ing thread, turning it into some S$hit conversation pii$sing match.. mounds worth of crap I have to sift through just to catch up. For gods sake you can be skeptical and objective without being a freaking $**** head. Some little twerp smart a$s wasting my time is my measure of you.  

Yeah right , I'm in every thread. I've only posted 713 times in my 2 odd years here.

Grow up angry man, it is not my problem if your busy. Try and manage your time better.

Work smarter, not harder.

Edited by Guest
And stop swearing so much. Sounds like you have an anger management issue.

I hear you @RandyMarsh, my experience as well until I utilized the ignore option. Now XRP Chat is so much nicer to check into because I’ve turned off the troll noise as they appear. Simply go to the three horizontal bars in the upper right hand corner, select Account, Ignored Users, Add new user to ignore list by inputting their name and then select the options you wish to ignore. I select them all for maximum stupidity protection. As they appear just add them to your list. Soon the noise stops as you update your list.

I know that there are those who enjoy a good troll engagement and I do find them to occasionally be entertaining but to me they are as a added value as a fly bothering you while eating. Perhaps the ignore function will be of benefit for you.

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

I've had a fair amount to dink tonight so I apologize for the language, but do stand by the sentiment of my post. 

Thanks for the apology, suggest you follow the advise in the post above. Just ignore me.

5 hours ago, Zerp_Legend said:

@MaxEntropy was the only troll worth listening to. I measure every troll by his standards , so far I am disappointed 

I do miss him.  Haha, do you remember that conference Miguel opened things up to questions and someone introduced himself as @MaxEntropy for a question?  Miguel’s reaction was hilarious.  

On 10/9/2019 at 12:26 PM, ixarepe said:

Just trying to get a reaction. Of course you take yourself serious. 

Honest question though (which I could ask some other posters on this forum as well)

Based on your posts you don't seem to have much belief in what Ripple is doing or the future success of XRP. Which is absolutely fine with me. It is a free world. You may believe whatever you like. 

What I don't understand is the amount of time and effort you put into something you don't believe in. I am really curious to understand why. Are you willing to explain?

So if I'm a billionaire lobbying the gov to give me a monopoly license over banking, which you disagree with, you think your best course of action is to ignore me? 

A better question is why would you support a system so fervently if it increases instablity and inequality? 

The argument "why are you here" applies much more to you than anyone else. So, honestly, why are you even here? Just another hack or shill looking for personal gain on the back of institutional exploitation? Do the world a favor and stop posting.

3 hours ago, Wandering_Dog said:

The argument "why are you here" applies much more to you than anyone else. So, honestly, why are you even here? Just another hack or shill looking for personal gain on the back of institutional exploitation? Do the world a favor and stop posting.

Aggressive negativity is not welcomed here by most posters and I believe the mods are starting to take more actions.  Perhaps make your points without attacking others?

48 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Aggressive negativity is not welcomed here by most posters and I believe the mods are starting to take more actions.  Perhaps make your points without attacking others?

This is duplicitous. My statement mirrors his and others like it (yours included). Continuing the trend: your post, Tiny, is aggressive negativity, perhaps make your points without attacking others. 

56 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Furthermore, threats of censorship on a forum promoting "censorship-resistant technology"? :crazy: Really? If you aren't peddling snake oil, Tiny, feel free to support your views properly. That means no calls for silencing opposition or appeals to faith, in case you were wondering.

1 hour ago, Wandering_Dog said:

This is duplicitous. My statement mirrors his and others like it (yours included). Continuing the trend: your post, Tiny, is aggressive negativity, perhaps make your points without attacking others. 

It’s actually wrong for this reason...   

5 hours ago, Wandering_Dog said:

Just another hack or shill looking for personal gain on the back of institutional exploitation?

Calling someone a hack or a shill is a personal attack.  That’s what I was referring to...  it’s really is not acceptable here.  I’m not a mod but I’ve been here long enough to know how they feel about that kind of thing.  

So no...  it certainly doesn’t mirror mine and I really do suggest you rethink that strategy.  Please consider making your points without disparaging the other person.

5 hours ago, Wandering_Dog said:

So, honestly, why are you even here? Just another hack or shill looking for personal gain on the back of institutional exploitation? Do the world a favor and stop posting.

If I understand you correctly you believe Ripple/XRP will increase instability and inequality. Ik can understand why you want to fight that and put time and effort into that. Maybe you can explain why you think that adoption of Ripple/XRP will increase instability and inequality. My view is that the eventual effect of adoption of these kinds of technology will democratize finance. So that is just the oposite.

My main reasons to be on this forum. It is not often that one can experience a paradigm shift like this. Maybe once a lifetime (if even that). I want to consciously see how this unfolds. And secondly I want to keep a close taps on everything related to my investments. Exciting times.