VanHasen

Tomorrow Oct 4th - Brad Garlinghouse 90min unfiltered interview by APompliano (btc supporter)

On 10/9/2019 at 12:26 PM, ixarepe said:

Just trying to get a reaction. Of course you take yourself serious. 

Honest question though (which I could ask some other posters on this forum as well)

Based on your posts you don't seem to have much belief in what Ripple is doing or the future success of XRP. Which is absolutely fine with me. It is a free world. You may believe whatever you like. 

What I don't understand is the amount of time and effort you put into something you don't believe in. I am really curious to understand why. Are you willing to explain?

@Freaky I am still awaiting your answer. 

2 hours ago, ixarepe said:

@Freaky I am still awaiting your answer. 

@ixarepe

The bank I work for conducted 2 POC's and found there wasn't a business case that was strong enough to move forward.

During this time I loaded up my bags and hold allot of XRP.

Since then, I have turned bearish, however I do not want to sell my XRP and move on as -

1. I don't need the money I invested in it.

2. No one knows what will happen, the price might take off and I could become a squillonaire, so better to hold the stack then not.

Edited by Guest

@Freaky

Thank you for answering. So you are still invested in XRP. You are not optimistic but HODL just in case the unexpected happens. 

Why not just 'forget' about your investment and check out the situation once in a while?

Can you elaborate on why the bank you work for could not make the business case? I  ask because it seems that some other parties can. 

What needs to change for your bank to justify the business case?

1 minute ago, ixarepe said:

@Freaky

Thank you for answering. So you are still invested in XRP. You are not optimistic but HODL just in case the unexpected happens. 

Why not just 'forget' about your investment and check out the situation once in a while?

Can you elaborate on why the bank you work for could not make the business case? I  ask because it seems that some other parties can. 

What needs to change for your bank to justify the business case?

yeah correct, I don't think there is any point in selling, it's a case of, you have to be in it to win it. I would feel sick if I sold then the price started trending upwards.

Sorry, I can't get into detail regarding the bank stuff, suffice to say at the time we POC'd the product was way more immature than it is now. There is always scope it may be evaluated again down the track.

3 minutes ago, Truckdriver said:

at your reply. Your not going soft on me are you , i'd be a tad disappointed if your trolling efforts stopped.  

No, about to come out in full force.

The forum would be as exciting as a cemetery without me.

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

I wouldn’t.  I do not understand, like, or agree with these trolls.

Do we make you feel uneasy about your investment ?

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Freaky said:

Do we make you feel uneasy about your investment ?

No.  You are so far off the mark it’s laughable.  The reason I don’t understand, like or agree with you trolls is because trolling is pathetic and because your comments are always inane.

You admit you troll,  in many forums that would be a ban.  I wish it was here too.

3 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

No.  You are so far off the mark it’s laughable.  The reason I don’t understand, like or agree with you trolls is because trolling is pathetic and because your comments are always inane.

You admit you troll,  in many forums that would be a ban.  I wish it was here too.

just put me on your ignore list.

55 minutes ago, Freaky said:

just put me on your ignore list.

You are to him what XRP is to you, he's hedging his bets in case the value of your posts skyrocket.

You do seem to find joy in spreading joylessness though. It's a fascinatingly depressing way to go about things.