VanHasen

Tomorrow Oct 4th - Brad Garlinghouse 90min unfiltered interview by APompliano (btc supporter)

10 hours ago, Freaky said:

2 years ago I though he was the right man to lead the charge, I now believe he is a muppet that they seriously need to replace.

Maybe you should lobby for the job yourself  .. I believe you think you could probably do a whole lot better ?

11 hours ago, richxrp said:

Maybe you should lobby for the job yourself  .. I believe you think you could probably do a whole lot better ?

Wouldn't know unless I tried ?

Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 10:23 AM, Freaky said:

2 years ago I though he was the right man to lead the charge, I now believe he is a muppet that they seriously need to replace.

I think I got punished for starting a thread on that topic. Seriously though he does not do a great job as a front man. The personality cult for him is even less convincing that Fat Kim in North Korea.

Edited by ZzZerper

42 minutes ago, princesultan said:

I'm actually really looking forward to listening to this

Me too. I’ll be waiting to see if Brad ties all the recent news, which has been a bit difficult to keep up with to be honest, into the frame for his usual narrative. It would be great if it reflects the recent developments/announcements and so gives the narrative a bit of new juice.  

Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 8:41 AM, Freaky said:

Are we going to hear again how it's quicker to fly money over with a plane for the 4 millionth time ?

Usually BG interviews are boring because the journalist doesn't do their homeworks and ask basic questions. Last CNN interview was a bit better and we got some nice insights about Ripple's Xrp sales.

Edited by CarloPonzi

3 hours ago, CarloPonzi said:

Usually BG interviews are boring because the journalist doesn't do their homeworks and ask basic questions. Last CNN interview was a bit better and we got some nice insights about Ripple's Xrp sales.

I would contend that BG controls the narrative because a) he wants to drive home the larger key points to focus on awareness and b) the target audience isn't nuanced on XRP technological workings.

25 minutes ago, Freaky said:

That's very telling, and in my eyes a show of no confidence incase a slip up happens.

This doesn’t make sense as it will be published unedited. 

I guess they didn’t want to over communicate and leave the spotlight to UBRICON

30 minutes ago, aye-epp said:

I would contend that BG controls the narrative because a) he wants to drive home the larger key points to focus on awareness and b) the target audience isn't nuanced on XRP technological workings.

I know it's just funny that general news channels like CNN are more prepared to go into details (I.e Ripple's propgramatic sales questions) than money oriented ones like CNBC and Bloomberg.