Tomorrow Oct 4th - Brad Garlinghouse 90min unfiltered interview by APompliano (btc supporter)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is what pisses me off. I come on here just once in a while as I've got a busy schedule. I'm looking for some good info - catch up on some pertinent news -  but lo and behold, there's you in every

https://mobile.twitter.com/APompliano/status/1179077916518502400   EDIT: not live, it gets released next week   https://mobile.twitter.com/APompliano/status/1179078281565523968

I wonder why it’s released after 3 or 4 days if it’s not going to be edited?  

I can’t think of any good reason.  I can think of some bad ones.

6 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Maybe he'll spend the weekend dropping teasers and generally being annoying?  Got to find a way to stay in the spotlight, amirite?

2 hours ago, Molten said:

Maybe he'll spend the weekend dropping teasers and generally being annoying?  Got to find a way to stay in the spotlight, amirite?

That’s one of the ‘bad’ reasons I was thinking of.   :) 

27 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Are we going to hear again how it's quicker to fly money over with a plane for the 4 millionth time ?

This one for sure: "I'm long on Bitcoin".

Brad only talks rehearsed soundbites. I wish he invited David instead, he speaks his direct thoughts, coming from a brilliant mind.

4 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yes I agree.  I sincerely hope there is someone from Brads team there videoing the whole thing in case it does get “edited”.

4 hours ago, Freaky said:

Are we going to hear again how it's quicker to fly money over with a plane for the 4 millionth time ?

That's because some of us are so addicted to Ripple/XRP that we watch every fart Brad does... I think when you closely follow any CEO (or any person for that matter) they've all got their standard rehearsed answers for the infinitely repeated questions.

7 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I heard it's live for his paying subscribers and shown a few days later for us poor XRP holders.

Should be good, I find "The Pomp's" interviews generally well balanced, fair and fun too listen to. There is some strong self promotion which I have no issues with you have to make $$.