richxrp

Is this legit: Swift has been testing XRP ?

14 hours ago, CryptoEri said:

Hi guys. I'm going to try to contact that author in the Arab Times, who was also an adviser to a Ripple partner Bank in the Middle East as well as leading a think tank.

Since your video was based on hyping fundamentally incorrect information are you going to delete it?

23 hours ago, ZzZerper said:

I think I got banned last time I mentioned objective reality, so I am saying nothing

Perception is reality.. so there's no such thing as objectivity .. just saying..

@CryptoEri

You take so much pride in your research but anyone can make a mistake.

I watched your follow up video. You do yourself and your creditability no favors trying to avoid admitting your source was wrong and also you were wrong to hype the story.

the lesson is to go back to primary sources ie SWIFT in this case, rather than trying to talk up the credibility by hyping someone’s LinkedIn profile.

1 hour ago, ZzZerper said:

@CryptoEri

I watched your follow up video. You do yourself and your creditability no favors trying to avoid admitting your source was wrong and also you were wrong to hype the story.

the lesson is to go back to primary sources ie SWIFT in this case, rather than trying to talk up the credibility by hyping someone’s LinkedIn profile.

We should be careful and discerning, I fully agree with you @ZzZerper However, I honestly can't say that @CryptoEri proudly and/or blindly hypes stuff. The article she referred to, wasn't written by her. We all make mistakes and learn, including myself.

Edited by Danny

5 hours ago, ZzZerper said:

@CryptoEri

Maybe you can lead by example pal. Go start a YouTube Channel and go for it. Although, you’re right, it’s easier to critique from the side lines. Lame. 

2 hours ago, Palerider said:

Maybe you can lead by example pal. Go start a YouTube Channel and go for it. Although, you’re right, it’s easier to critique from the side lines. Lame. 

Lame ??!! LOL

When you put yourself out there to provide news to people, you will be critiqued.

She made a meal of it, and the mark of a person is to step up and say, sorry, I got it wrong last time wrong.

Agree with @ZzZerper, credibility flushed down the toilet.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Cooliozxrp said:

As usual do not listen to these YouTube pumpers, their main objective is to make money by spreading hopium to bagholders

Cringeworthy stuff some these videos, especially when they are broadcasting from their bedrooms, living rooms, dungeons. lol

On the flipside do you blame them, they are monetizing from moron's. Hahaha.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Johno said:

I always find people laughing at their own remarks somewhat cringey. Don’t you Freaky?

No I don't, but then again. I am a freak.

15 minutes ago, Freaky said:

Lame ??!! LOL

When you put yourself out there to provide news to people, you will be critiqued.

She made a meal of it, and the mark of a person is to step up and say, sorry, I got it wrong last time wrong.

Agree with @ZzZerper, credibility flushed down the toilet.

Erie usually doesn't hype, she does give good information usually. She's not one of those idiots pushing "XRP was made to be $10,000" nonsense.

I have in general a very low image of XRP youtubers. I usually wouldn't back any youtuber in such a situation. And I've seen plenty (DAI, SamIam, OzzyCrypto, MoonLambo, CryptoEri, AlexCobb, Brad Kimes, ...). It has become kind of entertainment to me: I put it up in the background and go like: you got that wrong again, you clearly don't understand the tech, you're hyping, BG/DS didn't say that, no the SEC/FED didn't say that, Ripple/XRP was not mentioned, ...

But I can say that CryptoEri is still ok. She's bullish on XRP, but not delusional. Everyone which puts out content can make a mistake. She referred to an article that she believed was a trustworthy source. And even that source had to admit the mistake. But my first reaction to these kinds of news is that it's not true. And I'm (almost) always right :p

9 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

I have in general a very low image of XRP youtubers. I usually wouldn't back any youtuber in such a situation. And I've seen plenty (DAI, SamIam, OzzyCrypto, MoonLambo, CryptoEri, AlexCobb, Brad Kimes, ...). It has become kind of entertainment to me: I put it up in the background and go like: you got that wrong again, you clearly don't understand the tech, you're hyping, BG/DS didn't say that, no the SEC/FED didn't say that, Ripple/XRP was not mentioned, ...

But I can say that CryptoEri is still ok. She's bullish on XRP, but not delusional. Everyone which puts out content can make a mistake. She referred to an article that she believed was a trustworthy source. And even that source had to admit the mistake. But my first reaction to these kinds of news is that it's not true. And I'm (almost) always right :p

So your saying she is the best of a bad bunch ?