JannaOneTrick

Standard Chartered CEO - Remittances and Corridors (Ant Financial)

So.

There you go.
0 Mentions of Ripple while he mentioned and praised many other companies by name and he had the chance to because he was directly asked about it

Yes, Standard Charterted is an investor in Ripple, which is why I find it bad that they are not even mentioned precisely because they offer a solution for cross-border payments.

Who did he mention? Stripe and Ant Financial. Neither of them were Ripple customers.

ha

ha

On 9/29/2019 at 10:24 PM, Elysium2030 said:

So.

There you go.
0 Mentions of Ripple while he mentioned and praised many other companies by name and he had the chance to because he was directly asked about it

Yes, Standard Charterted is an investor in Ripple, which is why I find it bad that they are not even mentioned precisely because they offer a solution for cross-border payments.

Who did he mention? Stripe and Ant Financial. Neither of them were Ripple customers.

ha

ha

SamIam: "NDA guys. They don't want to mention Ripple and XRP. *shrugs*"

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SquaryBone said:

SamIam: "NDA guys. They don't want to mention Ripple and XRP. *shrugs*"

The most transparent financial payment system the world has ever seen, has been unleashed with a goal of ending poverty by eliminating insiders, and monopolistic advantages. Yet it is all propped up by adoring fans who somehow see NDAs as the path to openness and fair trade?

Can you explain why every other company watches it’s stock sky rocket simply by adding the word “crypto” to their name, yet you believe that every one of RL’s partners finds more profit in hiding the fact they are associated with a crypto company?

Also can you explain how a NDA is effective in protecting a partner’s identity, when everyone (including yourself) already knows the partners names? After all, you are claiming they cannot be mentioned due to NDA??  Perhaps the NDA is signed after the RL press release??

The NDA excuse is pure C.R.U.D (look it up) But you did earned today’s CRUD award...💩

Edited by Valhalla_Guy

22 hours ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

The most transparent financial payment system the world has ever seen, has been unleashed with a goal of ending poverty by eliminating insiders, and monopolistic advantages. Yet it is all propped up by adoring fans who somehow see NDAs as the path to openness and fair trade?

Can you explain why every other company watches it’s stock sky rocket simply by adding the word “crypto” to their name, yet you believe that every one of RL’s partners finds more profit in hiding the fact they are associated with a crypto company?

Also can you explain how a NDA is effective in protecting a partner’s identity, when everyone (including yourself) already knows the partners names? After all, you are claiming they cannot be mentioned due to NDA??  Perhaps the NDA is signed after the RL press release??

The NDA excuse is pure C.R.U.D (look it up) But you did earned today’s CRUD award...💩

Perhaps read it a few more times but I thought it was obvious enough I was making fun of him. Funny how you wasted your time ranting over something that you understood differently :p My bad for thinking it would be obvious enough (the *shrug* is how he feel superior to others and how he is all knowing) No worries: SamIam is a luny in my book.

43 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

Perhaps read it a few more times but I thought it was obvious enough I was making fun of him. Funny how you wasted your time ranting over something that you understood differently :p My bad for thinking it would be obvious enough (the *shrug* is how he feel superior to others and how he is all knowing) No worries: SamIam is a luny in my book.

Well then you must return your award. Sorry but  I do not have one for the most ambiguous and well disguised sarcastic post.

Note that I do stand behind what I said but will redirect it to those who actually believe NDA’s are the reason no “partners” ever mention RL.

1 hour ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

Well then you must return your award. Sorry but  I do not have one for the most ambiguous and well disguised sarcastic post.

Note that I do stand behind what I said but will redirect it to those who actually believe NDA’s are the reason no “partners” ever mention RL.

In case you don't have the "most ambiguous and well disguised sarcastic post"-award I'm afraid I'll have to keep it. You see, I've always wanted to get an award so it's great to receive one, be it unfairly. :p

It's not only the NDAs... there's a lot of you-tubers out spreading hype. They'll turn anything into good news and 1000x gains by EOB.