Prince123

XRP the "JOKE"

3 hours ago, Cooliozxrp said:

Ripple can't fail, even if the price goes to zero ripple and their cronies have already profited billions from retail bagholders

This is true, ripple already doing inside trading.

4 hours ago, Prince123 said:

If nothing happen by this Year,   ripple would be failed project & already posturing itself as joke.

I understand your frustration and although Ripple and XRP are independent, XRP will not function as intended until there is more liquidity in the system which requires a higher price for XRP.  I expect a move or two prior to the end of the year but I wouldn't say it's a failed project if it does not happen by such and such dead line.  Keep your head up, things will turn.

42 minutes ago, Prince123 said:

Wow   look,  i have been warned.

image.png.a4cb247c59e8aa3bf91904902d57f350.png

If you continue you'll be banned.   All of your posts are the same, negatively attacking Ripple and XRP, and then promoting gold.  It's dysfunctional, unproductive, not welcome, and factually dubious.

One last chance.  Thank you for your compliance with the rules of this forum which include not trolling, and posting higher quality content.  You are doing neither.  You are complaining and inciting others based on price alone.